ICC confirms postponement of World T20

What is the need for ICC to hold a world event every year...beats me :hmmmm:. I am not saying IPL is bigger than the T20 WC but having the WC every year demeans itself. ICC need serious **** kicking to get their heads out of their arses :mad:
According to some article (Outlook iirc), ICC did it under pressure from ESPN-Star to compensate for their heavy loss in the IPL Champions Trophy.
Sorry. IPL Champions League. That tournament of 20-20 winners that was cancelled due to Mumbai attacks.
What does ICC have to do with T20 Champions league? It is a BCCI property and whatever losses happened, ICC had no obligation to compensate for that loss. If anything, BCCI should compensate for it and move ahead the IPL by a week.

That is how I remember it. Couldn't find it a quick search. The other possibility is that the article had mentioned about the Champions Trophy intended for Pakistan & ESPN-Star but I mistook it for Champions League, but since it is happening in SA later this year, that cannot be a major loss.