ICC confirms postponement of World T20

Mumbai: It's now official. The World Twenty20 championship in the West Indies has been postponed by a week. It will now be held from April 30 to May 16 next year as against the original dates of April 23 to May 9.The International Cricket Council has confirmed The postponement has helped the Indian Premier League (IPL) considerably. The IPL, one may note, will be held from March 18 to April 23. So is there a link between the postponement of the World T20 and the IPL schedule? It's anybody's conjecture but the coincidence is inescapable. No one is willing to come on record about the coincidence. "That is not significant. It was put off after a decision at the Board meeting in April. I don't know if there was a request from any party," ICC spokesman said.
http://www.dnaindia.com/sport/report_icc-confirms-postponement-of-world-t20_1270602

Oh.. thats all na? reading the thread i thought its been postponed by an year or so.. and was sad that we wont get a chance to have a go so soon.. now i'm relieved... who cares if its only a week.. our guys will get rested.. hope chennai, rajasthan, delhi, punjab dont reach the semis (most indian players are from these teams)

Guest Hiten.
And once again' date=' we will get into the T20 WC straight out of the IPL without allowing the team any time to regroup just after playing against each other. Bravo.[/quote'] What is the need for ICC to hold a world event every year...beats me :hmmmm:. I am not saying IPL is bigger than the T20 WC but having the WC every year demeans itself. ICC need serious **** kicking to get their heads out of their arses :mad:
Oh.. thats all na? reading the thread i thought its been postponed by an year or so.. and was sad that we wont get a chance to have a go so soon.. now i'm relieved... who cares if its only a week.. our guys will get rested.. hope chennai, rajasthan, delhi, punjab dont reach the semis (most indian players are from these teams)
:brc:
What is the need for ICC to hold a world event every year...beats me :hmmmm:. I am not saying IPL is bigger than the T20 WC but having the WC every year demeans itself. ICC need serious **** kicking to get their heads out of their arses :mad:
Don't think it is every year. I believe it is held earlier next time due to the ODI WC the following year.
Don't think it is every year. I believe it is held earlier next time due to the ODI WC the following year.
If they had to avoid a clash with the ODI WC in 2011, they could have skipped one year of T20 WC instead of holding two in consecutive years.
It doesn't matter. India will get knocked out even earlier next year. There are teams that have the talent' date=' and there are teams that don't. India just doesn't. Your rebuilding after sachin's prime only lasted this far. so back to the stone age for you. hahahaha.[/quote'] People here really have got to start seeing behind these posts now. Their only intention is to start flame wars, and probably are regulars of the pak forums. Ignorance is the way to deal with most of them now.
People here really have got to start seeing behind these posts now. Their only intention is to start flame wars' date=' and probably are regulars of that pak passion forums. Ignorance is the way to deal with most of them now.[/quote'] Don't worry, we monitor such jokers - there is no place for trolls. We see influx of Pakistanis, many are genuine posters and some are coming into peek and throw in silly comments after a cup in their desperate belly It's all supply and demand - as soon as they will start losing ( or whatever due to PCB Politics ), the special appearance will fade away From 70's bollywood = Yeh Chuye Billi Ka Khel him saalon se dekh rahe hain