Bhajji made me an alcoholic: Symonds

Bhajji made me an alcoholic: Symonds Melbourne: Controversial Aussie all-rounder Andrew Symonds has blamed Indian spinner Harbhajan Singh for making him an alcoholic. Symonds was sent home from the T20 world cup held in England after breaking an alcohol-related team agreement, Cricket Australia had said at that time. Drink sinks Symonds He admitted that the racism controversy involving Harbhajan Singh in January, 2008 sparked off his love affair with the bottle and led, ultimately, to public humiliation. Harbhajan Singh allegedly abused Andrew Symonds during the 2008 series against Australia. Symonds accuses Bhajji of racial abuse Katie Johnston, Andrew's girlfriend said, "He was very angry and hurt by people, which I think made him drink and the more he drank, the more the anger and hurt would come out." After the Harbhajan controversy, his drinking got pretty bad, and there was one point where I sat him down and said, "Look, I think you've got a drinking problem. 01-symmo-bhajji.jpg source:http://thatscricket.oneindia.in/news/2009/07/01/bhajji-made-me-an-alcholic.html
Gabbar singh keh ke gaya, ki jisne Bhajji se panga liya, woh ja to thappad khaya ja fir team se bahar hua...khallas ! Sardar khush hua...B->B->B->
Bhajji made me an alcoholic: Symonds Melbourne: Controversial Aussie all-rounder Andrew Symonds has blamed Indian spinner Harbhajan Singh for making him an alcoholic. Symonds was sent home from the T20 world cup held in England after breaking an alcohol-related team agreement, Cricket Australia had said at that time. Drink sinks Symonds He admitted that the racism controversy involving Harbhajan Singh in January, 2008 sparked off his love affair with the bottle and led, ultimately, to public humiliation. Harbhajan Singh allegedly abused Andrew Symonds during the 2008 series against Australia. Symonds accuses Bhajji of racial abuse Katie Johnston, Andrew's girlfriend said, "He was very angry and hurt by people, which I think made him drink and the more he drank, the more the anger and hurt would come out." After the Harbhajan controversy, his drinking got pretty bad, and there was one point where I sat him down and said, "Look, I think you've got a drinking problem. 01-symmo-bhajji.jpg source:http://thatscricket.oneindia.in/news/2009/07/01/bhajji-made-me-an-alcholic.html
Poor DK Bose symmo, you have become Bev. D of your own habit. Not because Harba said something to you. He was just playing hard & fair. If you take care to shut your hole at the appropriate time, you'd not be where you are. :finger::finger:
Bhajji made me an alcoholic: Symonds Melbourne: Controversial Aussie all-rounder Andrew Symonds has blamed Indian spinner Harbhajan Singh for making him an alcoholic. Symonds was sent home from the T20 world cup held in England after breaking an alcohol-related team agreement, Cricket Australia had said at that time. Drink sinks Symonds He admitted that the racism controversy involving Harbhajan Singh in January, 2008 sparked off his love affair with the bottle and led, ultimately, to public humiliation. Harbhajan Singh allegedly abused Andrew Symonds during the 2008 series against Australia. Symonds accuses Bhajji of racial abuse Katie Johnston, Andrew's girlfriend said, "He was very angry and hurt by people, which I think made him drink and the more he drank, the more the anger and hurt would come out." After the Harbhajan controversy, his drinking got pretty bad, and there was one point where I sat him down and said, "Look, I think you've got a drinking problem.
someone give bhajji a pay hike.
Stupid article ' date=' none of these are direct quotes from Symonds. At least they could have changed the headlines to "Bhajji made symo an alcoholic: Symo's girlfriend" or something. This is so unprofessional[/quote'] Yeah I agree with you,Desi journalists what can I say lol:haha: