TaLUNted Paksters ..have surprised us even more than the recent collapse against Lankans.

which idiot brings up something 8 years ago? i notice on these forums alot of discussion goes on about pakistan team.. . but obviously the indian's here must feel inferior to the pakistan team that's why they keep trying to prove their point that they are better when they know their garbage.

which idiot brings up something 8 years ago? i notice on these forums alot of discussion goes on about pakistan team... but obviously the indian's here must feel inferior to the pakistan team that's why they keep trying to prove their point that they are better when they know their garbage.
but its freedom for indians yaar, you cant say this, we are guests on this site, and its right it keeps the site busy, india is not playing for two months, so why not talk about pakistan, if pak looses they can take the ***out of them but if they win then hopefully we will see some good comments:--D
so its an indian cricket forums but alot of things going on about pakistan' date=' i can give you your 100 of collapses which will open your eyes, this guy opens the thread reffering to particular match, thats one match out of hundreds and pakistan is minnows, what if i give one match where india has flopped with three best players india ever produced then what will happen, will india be considered a minnow?[/quote'] What makes this collapse the worst is that Lanka fielded their second string attack. Barring Mendis, the rest would struggle to make it to the 11. Many teams have collapsed in the past....none to such a second string attack. What will happen if Lanka comes full strength?
What makes this collapse the worst is that Lanka fielded their second string attack. Barring Mendis' date=' the rest would struggle to make it to the 11. Many teams have collapsed in the past....none to such a second string attack. What will happen if Lanka comes full strength?[/quote'] huuhuum pakistan plays better under pressure
which idiot brings up something 8 years ago? i notice on these forums alot of discussion goes on about pakistan team.. but obviously the indian's here must feel inferior to the pakistan team that's why they keep trying to prove their point that they are better when they know their garbage.
What are you smoking? Like like every other Paki -- you live in a Egg Shell. "Why PCB is not touring Bangladesh" -- it must be Indias fault. "Why PCB is hosting its matches in Eng" -- It must be be Indias fault. "Why SL Cancelled its Pakistan tour" -- It is BCCI's fault. "Why Afredtard could not take a leak"? -- BCCI must have stuffed some concrete in his organ. "Who shot at the Sri Lanks"? -- It is Indians
if we look in stats india has 3 times more lowest score in an innings and collapses than pakistan pakistan has 9 totals under 100 where as india has 23 totals below hundred
I watched Pak getting bowled out for 40 odd vs West Indies in RSA , twas great fun.
What are you smoking? Like like every other Paki -- you live in a Egg Shell. Every 3rd Post in your favorite forum starts with India and Ends with India -- even if the topic does not have anything to do with India. "Why PCB is not touring Bangladesh" -- it must be Indias fault. "Why PCB is hosting its matches in Eng" -- It must be be Indias fault. "Why SL Cancelled its Pakistan tour" -- It is BCCI's fault. "Why Afredtard could not take a leak"? -- BCCI must have stuffed some concrete in his organ. "Who shot at the Sri Lanks"? -- It is Indians I dont go there much -- these days -- but it is God Awful to tolerate that Garbage. That Bloody Forum is -- has some Moderators that are straight out of the Radical Madrassahs. Nothing less. Whats worse those idiots (and I will say ONLY SOME) are so bloody radicalised that is hard to believe that they were born and brought up in England. Please dont compare that forum to Any other forum in the world -- much less ICF !
its the most busy cricket foum on net, and thats how it goes man, our here bad talking about pakistanis and over there bad about indians, india+pakistan=never get together
its the most busy cricket foum on net' date= and thats how it goes man, our here bad talking about pakistanis and over there bad about indians, india+pakistan=never get together
Thats because you guys keep complaining and whining.