TaLUNted Paksters ..have surprised us even more than the recent collapse against Lankans.

toffe kumar :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: that has to be the most EPIC corruption of a name ever rajiv sir...:hatsoff: and the scorecard :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: look at mcgrath's ER over the two innings :omg: insane stuff

Guest Shivani
http://blogs.cricinfo.com/link_to_database/ARCHIVE/1998-99/ZIM_IN_PAK/SCORECARDS/ZIM_PAK_T1_27NOV-01DEC1998.html Above..Pakistan have lost home test match in Peshwar to Zimbabwe...both Wasim and Waqar played. But the talUNTED Pak batting line up was so mercurial, they could not handle , M Mbangwa and Henry Olanga.
:hysterical: They have the t20 WC .. what more could they have asked for :p They can spend the rest of their life with that WITH JUST THAT :cantstop:

so its an indian cricket forums but alot of things going on about pakistan, i can give you your 100 of collapses which will open your eyes, this guy opens the thread reffering to particular match, thats one match out of hundreds and pakistan is minnows, what if i give one match where india has flopped with three best players india ever produced then what will happen, will india be considered a minnow?

so its an indian cricket forums but alot of things going on about pakistan' date=' i can give you your 100 of collapses which will open your eyes, this guy opens the thread reffering to particular match, thats one match out of hundreds and pakistan is minnows, what if i give one match where india has flopped with three best players india ever produced then what will happen, will india be considered a minnow?[/quote'] LOL...whos stopping you For every single India's collapse, you will find 10 Pakistani collapses India can only win test series with happless Aus, Eng, SL, NZ, SA whereas Pakistan can beat the crap out of Zimbabwe and Bangladesh everytime, so Pakis are the BESHT They are T20 champions for 10 years...err sorry 10 months, so they are the BESHT
LOL...whos stopping you For every single India's collapse, you will find 10 Pakistani collapses India can only win test series with happless Aus, Eng, SL, NZ, SA whereas Pakistan can beat the crap out of Zimbabwe and Bangladesh everytime, so Pakis are the BESHT They are T20 champions for 10 years...err sorry 10 months, so they are the BESHT
atleast we can beat you in tests, you won one series against us thats in 2007, before that pakistan has never lost to india in india, i admit pakistan is not at their best but at the same time they not worst:two_thumbs_up: