Yuvraj set to be vice-captain for Bangladesh tour

Re: Yuvraj set to be vice-captain for Bangladesh tour Gawd, reading through the OT , Yuvi would be considered Vice Captain even for tests. What did laxman do wrong this time around. Jesus, this Yuvi has a grand total of 830 runs in Test cricket at a pathetic average of 33.20 . Captaincy material , my ar$e.

Re: Yuvraj set to be vice-captain for Bangladesh tour Cross my fingers.. Not sure. But having two captains ODI and test is a good move. With that performance in the ODI will not be supported for Test as captain changes and vice a versa. What do you say guys?? :wtg:

Re: Yuvraj set to be vice-captain for Bangladesh tour Curse of VCs: Sehwag from VC to on the verge of being dropped Laxman promoted to VC, only to be dropped from ODIs and later replaced as VC, now could be dropped from tests as well :hic: SRT became VC & now he is in danger of losing his spot. Next inline: Yuvraj. Why o' why, u wanna ruin another youngster. I say make Pathan our VC. Thats the easiest way to throw him out.

Re: Yuvraj set to be vice-captain for Bangladesh tour I'm hoping that Yuvaraj will do a much better job as VC. Just pull a stat to see India's performance when he is around. He's one of the top contributors towards India's success. Giving him a responsibility will make him play more vigorously. Actually, when you look closely there is no one else to do this job other than Yuvaraj. Can you pick one? Too bad Kaif is not around and is not consistent enough, he would have been a much comfortable choice to make :huh: