The Never Ending Thread

Ram

he got it for his birthday from my dad, never touched one he solved it infront me so fast i couldn't believe my eyes!! so second time round i timed him and he did it in 1.36mins!!
are you for real???:omg: It takes me about 10 minutes to solve it, every time*. My friends were mighty impressed, the first time i did it. *Provided i have access to internet, need to go to wrongway.org website. Enter the orientation of the cube and then have to solve it with the generated algorithm

Helloooooo CG
Heya!!!
are you for real???:omg: It takes me about 10 minutes to solve it, every time*. My friends were mighty impressed, the first time i did it. *Provided i have access to internet, need to go to wrongway.org website. Enter the orientation of the cube and then have to solve it with the generated algorithm
Yep!! i never managed to solve a rubik cube!! he did it without any help no internet to pre written algorithims its all about 3 demensional thinking as junior CGenious would say!!!

Heya!!! Yep!! i never managed to solve a rubik cube!! he did it without any help no internet to pre written algorithims its all about 3 demensional thinking as junior CGenious would say!!!
wow record it and post it on youtube :woot: :woot: or atleast show it to me :secret: :pray:

This one is from Courtney ... Q: Who would you want to bowl the one over eliminator for you? Walsh: Two people. One of them - 'Big Bird' Garner or Curtly Ambrose. There are other fierce bowlers like Holding and Marshall, but I've played with Garner/Curtly and I've known them for long. Those guys don't like to give anything away. They don't buy A drink at the bar! Q: Who would you like to bowl in the current crop? Walsh: I would first check who is fit to bowl! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

ATM guard foils robbery bid NEW DELHI: Two armed men targeted an ATM cash van in Dwarka Sector 7 and shot at a security guard who resisted their robbery attempt on Friday morning. According to the police, the assailants, in face of stiff resistance, had to retreat. The incident took place around 10am near Kotak Mahindra bank ATM at Vardhman Citi Mall in Sector 7 market of Dwarka. Two bank officials, accompanied by a guard Amarpal (35), had come to the ATM to refill the machine. "The two bank officials went inside the ATM while Amarpal stayed with the van. It was then that the duo, in their early 20s, tried to enter the booth," said a police officer. Amarpal reportedly pushed them away. "On this, one of them took out a pistol and shot at Amarpal. He was hit on his jaw. The assailants fled from there as people heard the gunshot and rushed towards the mall," said the officer. Amarpal was admitted at DDU hospital where he is stable now. Bhagirath Verma, who was posted at the ATM outlet, said, "They were roaming near the ATM for sometime. The ATM has been closed for today after the incident". DCP Sharad Aggarwal said, "The van had gone to four destinations before coming to Dwarka. One of the accused held him (Amarpal) and there was a small fisticuff after which one of them shot at the guard". Amarpal stays in Paschim Puri with his wife and two kids, said officials. i uses to go this ATM :fear: