Aussie team for 3rd test

I wonder what it is about Siddle that makes commies go gaga over him? If anyone has to make place for Watson..it has to be him.
commies? u racist.. Watson bowled in the tour game, picked up 2-20 I believe on top of his 86. Not doing his chances any harm. Also McDonald performed well.. Hughes on 60 odd so at least he can get some confidence from that.

I'd still put Clark in b4 Watson and have Johnson fulfill the allrounder roll, but yes the 1 to go for my money would be Siddle. I think the fact they rested Hilfy says to me that he's in, no ifs buts or maybes, Johnson is the all rounder, so i dont believe he is going anywhere, so that leaves Siddle vs Clark, in Siddle's defense he hasnt been terrible, but he hasnt been spectacular either, so they may go with Clark. Watson looked good but he bowled only 5 overs, this isnt the IPL, this is Test Cricket, if he goes in instead of Siddle or maybe Johnson he will be required to bowl a lot more than that.

Plan A Drop North, Siddle In Watson, Clark Watson can't come in at the expense of a bowler so North has to miss out (a bit unfortunate) but if the Aussies are gonna pick a team on form then Watson for Hussey and North holds his place. There were some thoughts about opening with Watson for Hughes, that's a terrible idea. Before the series had started, I felt the Aussies have made a mistake by not choosing a third opener in the squad and so far it looks so. Plan B I would pack the team with batsmen and salvage a draw instead of being ultra aggressive 'cause if the Oz lose this match the series is goner(and Hussey looks very rusty). Now with KP gone the onus is on Freddie who looks like he wouldn't last the entire series.Even if he does, I dont think he would be menacing in the final two tests with not much time left between the tests for recovery,his body might just give in.Australia should be able to beat a KP+ Freddie-less England for sure.So just bat England out of this match and hope to win one of the final two. At times defence can do wonders. 7 + 4 (Watson for Hauritz, Clark for Siddle)