Is TRUE LOVE that Powerful????

theguyinallblue

Actually, I think you guys are mistaken. The ‘lots of backlogs cleared, did his MS, got married with his sweet-heart’ episode does not actually show the power of true love, it’s a testament to the will of a man (or a women) and what he can achieve if he puts his mind to it. The world is full of remarkable turnarounds. The hidden truth is, all of us are more capable than our current levels performance, be it at work, sport or home. Only, different people need different sparks to get them going. For some, its their competitive nature or. For others, it maybe peer pressure, or want of fame/money or in some cases, just plain fear (if you know your job is at risk, you just work a lot harder..) Love is just one these motivating factors. However, I’ve never actually seen anyone (more specifically any guy) who actually got better (in terms of performance in academics or other professional activities) because of love. If anything, most guys mess up their lives big time and end up wallowing in a wave of depression and self-pity.
yep! some people can genuinely bring out the better in people like for example one boss might manage their staff better than the other hence improving individuals and the teams performance but i do still feel some of it is to do with natural competativeness in males!