Is TRUE LOVE that Powerful????

theguyinallblue

ever since i came to know about birds and bees... one thing was clear in my mind.... there is no such thing called LOVE.. "yeh kapkapati hui sard raaton me...badhkate hue armano ko bujhane....etc etc" that famous dialogue in "Maine Pyar Kiya"... and i experienced it myself... saw abundant cases all around me... but yeah...if some one truly finds a true love....its am amazing amazing experience... it transforms a bad boy in to a good boy overnight... in my college..there was this guy... belonged to decent family.. always into sports...playing squash against the classroom wall..:--D... always had 2-3 back papers per semester till 4th semester... unless a girl came in her life... 2 years junior to him.... fell madly in love with her... soon became an item in college...and then started an amazing turn in the story... within next two years..cleared his back papers.... scored above 75% in next 4 semesters..among the top 10 in class... after BE went for MS..completed his MS....his girl completed her BE.. got married to him..and they are living happily ever after.... true love is such a feeling that burns a fire within to do...something for it... really something meaningful...something one can b proud of... lucky are those...who have found true love...

ever since i came to know about birds and bees... one thing was clear in my mind.... there is no such thing called LOVE.. "yeh kapkapati hui sard raaton me...badhkate hue armano ko bujhane....etc etc" that famous dialogue in "Maine Pyar Kiya"... and i experienced it myself... saw abundant cases all around me... but yeah...if some one truly finds a true love....its am amazing amazing experience... it transforms a bad boy in to a good boy overnight... in my college..there was this guy... belonged to decent family.. always into sports...playing squash against the classroom wall..:--D... always had 2-3 back papers per semester till 4th semester... unless a girl came in her life... 2 years junior to him.... fell madly in love with her... soon became an item in college...and then started an amazing turn in the story... within next two years..cleared his back papers.... scored above 75% in next 4 semesters..among the top 10 in class... after BE went for MS..completed his MS....his girl completed her BE.. got married to him..and they are living happily ever after.... true love is such a feeling that burns a fire within to do...something for it... really something meaningful...something one can b proud of... lucky are those...who have found true love...
that is so true....similar thing happened to me...when I was in love.....but then if you fall out of it...you come crashing down

Love can change a man completely. I have seen numerous examples. I had a friend who was a total loser. Used to spend all his time from morning till night with friends. Never attended a single class and was involved in small thefts as well. I always tried to tell him to stop his self destructive ways, but he never listened to anyone.....till he fell in love. The girl asked him to give up the bad ways and he did. Refused to talk to the bad boys, attended classes, gave up drinking. However one past crime caught up with him. He got arrested and the ashamed girl who had to tell her parents why her boy friend was in the lock up, left him. But the guy never went back to his bad ways. Back in Orissa, now he has a business of his own and has a wife and two kids. In an exact opposite case a nerd with amazing records throughout his career fell in love with a girl. Being a nerd he had no idea about girls. The one he fell for had a reputation of changing boy friends frequently. It took two months and the guy became an alcoholic. Alcohol gave him bad company and soon he was involved in small crimes to earn some bucks for the booz. Now, a decade later, he runs a small grocers shop in a nearby village. Last time I met him, he was telling me about the life he could have had had he not fallen in love.

Actually, I think you guys are mistaken. The ‘lots of backlogs cleared, did his MS, got married with his sweet-heart’ episode does not actually show the power of true love, it’s a testament to the will of a man (or a women) and what he can achieve if he puts his mind to it. The world is full of remarkable turnarounds. The hidden truth is, all of us are more capable than our current levels performance, be it at work, sport or home. Only, different people need different sparks to get them going. For some, its their competitive nature or. For others, it maybe peer pressure, or want of fame/money or in some cases, just plain fear (if you know your job is at risk, you just work a lot harder..) Love is just one these motivating factors. However, I’ve never actually seen anyone (more specifically any guy) who actually got better (in terms of performance in academics or other professional activities) because of love. If anything, most guys mess up their lives big time and end up wallowing in a wave of depression and self-pity.