Lowest Test Total...??? I m surprised to know that...........

A minnow doesn't win a world cup that features all the best teams in the world, so stop trying to convince yourself pakistan are minnows.. India lost the last test series they played in sri lanka against them and also lost the first odi but does that mean their minnows?

Pakistan have beaten indian more times in odi's and test matches over time. go check the stats' date=' Pakistan team [b']has always been one of the best teams in the world...
Key operating words 'has' and 'been' conveniently fitting Pakistans present status , a 'has been'.

@undisputed >A minnow doesn't win a world cup that features all the best teams in the world, so stop trying to convince yourself pakistan are minnows.. India lost the last test series they played in sri lanka against them and also lost the first odi but does that mean their minnows? so by that we can say Windies is best team in the world right? Since they won 2 world cups??

Pakistan have beaten indian more times in odi's and test matches over time. go check the stats' date=' Pakistan team has always been one of the best teams in the world...[/quote'] west indies also has a better head to head record against pakistan over time. so now i guess west indies > pakistan??? :haha:
All im saying is stop using the word 'minnow' when it is not true.. anyone can make up thing's that are not true.
see the ranking on ICC, you are distant 5th, so you re kind of minnowish Team Matches Points Rating Australia 42 5361 128 South Africa 45 5360 119 India 47 5498 117 Sri Lanka 38 4230 111 England 50 5041 101 Pakistan 26 2479 95 New Zealand 34 2798 82 West Indies 37 2881 78 Bangladesh 26 270 10
see the ranking on ICC, you are distant 5th, so you re kind of minnowish Team Matches Points Rating Australia 42 5361 128 South Africa 45 5360 119 India 47 5498 117 Sri Lanka 38 4230 111 England 50 5041 101 Pakistan 26 2479 95 New Zealand 34 2798 82 West Indies 37 2881 78 Bangladesh 26 270 10
ICC ranking's mean nothing.. they made gambhir number 1 batsman in test without hitting a ball.. and they made yousuf number 1 in his first game back even as a pakistan fan i never agreed with that ranking for yousuf.

>ICC ranking's mean nothing.. they made gambhir number 1 batsman in test without hitting a ball.. and they made yousuf number 1 in his first game back even as a pakistan fan i never agreed with that ranking for yousuf. Do you understand how they work? If not Shut up.

We are T20 Champions and have the best bowling attack in the world!!! But we are horrible in test cricket just like Indian team has a horrible bowling attack:winky:
In reply to this post. I will just copy paste my post from other thread.
And somehow in their head they have this notion of being the MOST TALENTED TEAM in the world. How?? I repeat, HOW do they define talent? some non-quantifiable quality in which they are supposed to be best??. But when you see them playing, NOT EVEN THEIR BEST BATSMEN have a water right technique. * Loose wafts away from their body OR slogs and they are the MOST TALENTED TEAM?? * catches being dropped left right and center (even simple sitters) and they are the MOST TALENTED TEAM?? * supposed to be the best bowling lineup in the world and look at their no-ball and wide ratio to good ones and they are the MOST TALENTED TEAM??

>pakistan v india is regarded as one of the biggest rivalary's in cricket. I would not pay a dime right now to watch cricket between the two nation. I will refuse to follow bilateral series against Pakistan until they seriously do something about issues.