Chelsea Champions! Start painting the town and bob's balls blue!

Shane

Chelsea Champions! Start painting the town and bob's balls blue!  

1. 1.

• Arsenal :icflove:
    • Manchester United :hehe:
    • Chelsea :boffing:
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Totenham Hotspurs :rotfl:

BB being a fellow blues supporter like me I thought I should share with you some terribly bad news, which could have a massive implication on us winning the title. I have heard some inside info that The Sun newspaper will be releasing details on another 8 odd girls who John Terry has apparently slept with!!! It's also been circulated that John Terry isn't the only one to have slept with Wayne Bridge's ex-girlfriend, Drogba, Gudjonsum, and Ashley Cole have also had the pleasures.
It's definitely hurting Chelsea's title hopes because no one would be and should be comfortable playing under a captain who can't be trusted because the next thing they'll know is he is banging someone in his posh bentley whilst they're practicing :giggle:. I think Carlo is ready to give terry a break which will allow him to settle all the BS out of the ground and not hurt Chelsea's pursuit. Such news always hurt the team's chemistry the most. If what you say about him having a fun time with Drogba and other chelsea players' wags is true, god help Chelsea's team management, Carlo and Roman. There will be a huge ***ing brawl at the Bridge and many of them would be losing their sleep over this. There are reports that most of the English players (who will be participating in WC) have texted Terry and showed faith in him to lead the side in RSA.

John Terry to offer resignation

John Terry may offer his resignation as England captain by the end of the week as he pledges to do what is needed to help England's World Cup cause. There have been various conflicting reports about Terry's plans, but Soccernet understands he may offer Fabio Capello his resignation if it will aid the England manager in resolving the present mess in the easiest way. A source close to Terry told Soccernet: "JT will do anything that is necessary for the England cause." However, while Capello is thought to be angered that Terry's private life has broken the golden rule by affecting the harmony in the England camp, he could well reject Terry's offer to fall on his sword if he believes his resignation would exacerbate the current situation. Terry is deeply disturbed that he has caused so much tension and anxiety for Capello so close to the World Cup finals in South Africa. The minimum Terry can expect is a forceful reminder of his responsibilities, more to the team than himself, when he finally meets the England coach to discuss the situation. Ultimately, Terry is fully aware that whatever he does, or whatever he says, will have little to no bearing on the final outcome as Capello has total authority within the England squad. Capello, though, has no intention of following any media agenda to make a quick decision on Terry. An FA insider confirmed that Capello will immediately receive a detailed briefing from Franco Baldini at his Wembley offices, who has been busy all week gathering feedback from senior England players. He will then have discussions with FA chief executive Ian Watmore and chairman Lord Triesman, before summoning the player for a face-to-face meeting. The insider told Soccernet: "This is a private issue, and would remain private, the only difference is that it has stupidly affected another player, and therefore we do need to assess the situation. "Fabio has nothing to hide from, his offices are at Wembley and the only logical way to resolve this issue is a face to face meeting." Capello will give the issue careful consideration because, although he is deeply unhappy with Terry's behaviour, he knows taking action will present its own problems. For one thing, it will not resolve the issue of Wayne Bridge and Terry being in the same squad for two months before and during the finals. It would also mean selecting a new captain. The current vice-captain is Rio Ferdinand, but he has suffered with injuries for most of the season, while Wayne Rooney and Steven Gerrard have attracted negative headlines of their own. Capello knows you cannot select a captain on moral criteria, and might therefore conclude it is wise not to sack one for that same reason. Prominent members of the FA's international committee will back Capello if he keeps Terry as skipper, but there is a split of opinion within the ranks, with the alternative view that Terry's position is now untenable.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-cup/story/_/id/736309/ce/uk/?cc=4716&ver=global Cappello is said to take a decision by EOD today. Frankly Terry shoudl resign on moral grounds. BTW Bridge is contemplating an early retirement from the intl game because of this saga.

John Terry to offer resignation http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-cup/story/_/id/736309/ce/uk/?cc=4716&ver=global Cappello is said to take a decision by EOD today. Frankly Terry shoudl resign on moral grounds. BTW Bridge is contemplating an early retirement from the intl game because of this saga.
Btw its confirmed that England have dropped JT as their captain. I was actually thinking how can he shamelessly go on with the captaincy and lead the side in RSA. It's just not right because the players tend to look up to their captain and terry is definitely not the right man to look up to. We'll have to wait and see how the Stamford Bridge management handles this saga and what do they decide about Terry's role in the team.

Btw its confirmed that England have dropped JT as their captain. I was actually thinking how can he shamelessly go on with the captaincy and lead the side in RSA. It's just not right because the players tend to look up to their captain and terry is definitely not the right man to look up to. We'll have to wait and see how the Stamford Bridge management handles this saga and what do they decide about Terry's role in the team.
Lets be honest hardly any of the players are role models, most of the England players have had some controversy or mis-behaviours. Rio Ferdinand got his own frigging sex tape! To be honest john terry is probably an appropriate player for them to look upto!!

Take a bow, Drogba! His second goal was a superb finish and off highest quality :hail: I just realized that Liverpool have broken into the top 4 and will be within the striking range to pip Arsenal for third spot; if arsenal loses to them next week (which they might as the young goons are having some problems dealing with the 'big' clubs). btw, Matt Damon was there at the bridge to support the blues :aha:

Arsenal at the mo are like the Indian team of 1990s. Ocassional flash of brilliance by some players, but always dependent on SRT. The Gunners are dependent on Fab4. I won't be surprised and won't blame him either if he moved to Barca in the summer. I think he definitely deserves silverware for his talent. Drogba, Rooney, Torres - There is nobody in that position for Arsenal and there in lies the problem. They were better than what the scoreline suggested today but lacked the cutting edge.

Arsenal have no Plan B. The difference between them and Utd and Chelski is that the latter two can change their games if needed and grind out victories. Arsenal can't and Wenger should have bought a handy striker in the transfer window. Utd will win, they are always always stronger in the second half of the season, I can give u so many examples where they were trailing teams at the start of January by quite a lot of points but made up in the end and won. For example, 95-96, 02-03, 07-08, 08-09.

Thank you Everton. Chelsea's leading 2-0 for now and hopefully they don't eff up and Wolves just don't look good enough to threaten chelsea. 4 points clear is what we wanted.