Chelsea Champions! Start painting the town and bob's balls blue!

Shane

Chelsea Champions! Start painting the town and bob's balls blue!  

1. 1.

• Arsenal :icflove:
    • Manchester United :hehe:
    • Chelsea :boffing:
    • Liverpool
    • Manchester City
    • Totenham Hotspurs :rotfl:

Ok I admit suprs are out of title race now. We will wait for next year to win it. But 3 points at Stoke mean we still in charge of 4th. Villa with only draw and Utd to stuff Liverpool today means we are in hot seat.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

0-0 against birmingham .. not a wanted result for arsenal
how wrong i was 90+ 3` Fabregas plays a silky ball down the middle....Nasri finds himself one on one with thekeeper...here's NASRIIIIII....awwwfff what a save... And here's Birmingham on the counter....Its a beautiful counter attack...The ball is delivered in the box...Takes a deflection...and heres KEVIN PHILLIPS!!!!!!! GOAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What Scenes at St. Andrews!! Phillips the substitute brings Birmingham level!!! What a late goal.... Goal kick to Birmingham now... so it ends 1-1

F**k the xenophobic English press who have hammered us all week. Shawcross has recieved more sympathy than Ramsey, unbelviable. Imagine an Arsenal player had made the tackle on an English guy, there would be hell for us to pay. LETS WIN THE LEAGUE FOR RAMBO COME ON YOU GUNNERS!
ahahahahaha. lololol.

ahahahahaha. lololol.
:finger: Your clubs supporters are the most hillbilly inbred scum of the earth fans I have ever come across, all game long they were singing about Martin Taylor. Almunia is a f-ing liability, dunno what Wenger sees in him. Could well have ended our league hopes.

:finger: Your clubs supporters are the most hillbilly inbred scum of the earth fans I have ever come across, all game long they were singing about Martin Taylor. Almunia is a f-ing liability, dunno what Wenger sees in him. Could well have ended our league hopes.
I hope your not saying the people of Birmingham are inbred, just a sense of humour, also whats wrong with singing about a former player who had his career ended by Arsene Wenger? Cant believe Arsene had the cheek to moan about Gardners tackle on Fabregas, such an ass.