ICL Players: The future for KKR?

Ganapathi Vignesh 892 Runs and 29 wickets T.P Singh 828 Runs and 13 wickets R.Satish 890 Runs and 14 wickets Stuart Binny 702 Runs and 17 wickets These players attended the KKR camp at the Eden Gardes.A look at their statistcs say it all.KKR is looking for 3 players from the ICL pool,i question their intelligence when the drafting policy allows them the 1st preference why dont we use it to the maximum.Most of our domestic players are worth less if not worse,the ICL players have also the advantage of playing with and againist some international players of repute.Also there is the J&K fast bowler Abid Nabi,who was hailed as very quick by some Indian batsmen before he left for ICL,he reportedly clocked 147ks in a camp.This is just the tip of the huge iceberg of talent that the ICL has provided and a team like KKR will be ill advised not to take it.Even if an auction takes place the BCCI has fixed a max limit of 20 lakhs for an ICL player salary,given we have 1.3 million left from last years 7 million and if we release some worthless players aka Mortaza,Matthews,Henriques and others.There is also abhishek Jhunjhunwala and Ambati Rayudu.This has given us an oppurtunity to reverse our bigget handicap of not having enough quality indian domestic players.We must not forget we can only play four foreigners and Gul,Ponting,Langleveldt,Ponting,Mc cullum,Gayle,Mendis,Van Wyk and Hodge give us enough depth in that part so what we need are storng indian players. Problems are a plenty for KKR,while most teams have a settled management,they still dont have a coach,captain and a scouting team,nor they have a team to train these players.All they have is physiotherapist,physical trainer and an Icon player.While i dont have any doubts about Joy Bhattacharya's management skills,his support for Buchana has raised some doubt about his criketing sense,for which he cant be blamed as he is not a technical person of cricket.So Itz time that Mr Khan wakes up from his bollywood climax dream where the weakest team beats the strongest by virtue of some un known miracle.I am seriously amazed to think people like matthew Mott,Paddy Upton, Michael Buchanan,Andy bichel and i dont know who else where brought in as coaches for dont know how many things.I doubt what credentials many of them had to deserve a chance in this team.He was supposed to scout for talent in India and Australia and the talent he brought the less said about it the better.Jay Mehta openly said the teams huge out go was due to their huge support staff.Buchana made the KKR a money making game for himself and his fellow country man,the attitude of his staff towards indian players was abysmal to say the least it is a good start to get rid of him,but we now need to move and move quickly and we need to be controlled by people who know cricket and those who dont know it should keep quiet and just watch the game.If RCB and DC can do it no reason why KKR cant do it.We finished last we cant go down any lower.the best thing about a fallen man is that he can look no way but UP.So lets look up and hpe we indeed do KORBO LORBO JEETBO RE