Salman meets IPL chief, to buy team

now salman too going in for commercial cricket hes basically come here to defeat srk's team but frankly speaking anyone can defeat :kkr:
abey saale u r going to be pwned for this..... saabko :mi: samjha hai kiaa...:finger::finger:
What happened when KKR and MI played? A certain Tendulkar comes to my mind.:finger:
As i said earlier.... the major diff between :kkr: and :mi: is Sachin,,, otherwise we cud have beaten u black and blue even in our sleep...:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:
Guest Hiten.
As i said earlier.... the major diff between :kkr: and :mi: is Sachin' date=',, otherwise we cud have beaten u black and blue even in our sleep...:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] That's what the Pakistani's said when we beat them in WC'03..I don't think that's a good excuse to be used :hysterical:
As i said earlier.... the major diff between :kkr: and :mi: is Sachin' date=',, otherwise we cud have beaten u black and blue even in our sleep...:two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] you know we love :mi: just coz of sachin and if sachin doesnt play it doesnt matter to me whether :mi: wins or a minnow like :kkr: :finger: