Jabalpur college couple kills constable who found them in objectionable position in car

ViruRulez

Another weird news today and I thought of posting it. I dont know what is happening with these weird kind of incidents. Why did they kill the constable. If they were so worried they should not have had s*x in the car. And if they had a modern mentality (which I suppose they were being college students) then what is so big about getting caught in the car. 100-200 rupees khilane se waise bhi shayad constable unhe chor deta aur kisi aur ko nahi batata :((

A young couple allegedly crushed a constable under the wheels of their car, killing him on the spot, after he caught them in an objectionable position in the vehicle, police said today. The incident occurred last night when constable Devisingh Paroha went near the car parked in Golcha compound here and found Atul Kanojia, a third year student of a private engineering college, and Preeti Jain of local Home Science College in an objectionable position, Cantonment Police Station In-charge Akhil Varma told reporters. He objected to their alleged indecent act in a public place. But the couple was infuriated and they ran over him and sped away, he alleged. The two were arrested after a chase, police said. Police have registered a murder case against them, Verma added.
http://www.ptinews.com/news/263552_Constable-killed-by-couple

Unfortunate. But knowing police from smaller towns' date=' the objectionable position could be holding hands.....or even looking into each others eyes.[/quote'] or just being in the same car India's conservatism in smaller places is abominable

or just being in the same car India's conservatism in smaller places is abominable
In news channels, it was mentioned that they were fecking when the constable caught them :winky: .. anyways there are a lot of fecking going on in cars .. where else does all the MMS come from (ask flamy and he will guide you :winky: ) Anyways it is a sad incident.. I do not understand WTF they killed the constable.. I saw the boy in TV and he seemed to be a dehati gunda type guy in his manners rather than a engineering college student.. I dont know what wil happen to India's tech generation if such people start working in MNCs :nervous:

In news channels, it was mentioned that they were fecking when the constable caught them :winky: .. anyways there are a lot of fecking going on in cars .. where else does all the MMS come from (ask flamy and he will guide you :winky: ) Anyways it is a sad incident.. I do not understand WTF they killed the constable.. I saw the boy in TV and he seemed to be a dehati gunda type guy in his manners rather than a engineering college student.. I dont know what wil happen to India's tech generation if such people start working in MNCs :nervous:
An Engineering college or an MBA institution means nothing in India. When I finished junior college, I was offered a seat (yes, invited and offered and begged to join) in an engineering college. Since I knew the guy, I went to see what college he was talking about. It was a building of three rooms. One office, one library (a few books in a cup board) and one classroom. There was only one computer in the office. They said they had all approvals to be able to give a degree in engineering. They also said that I did not necessarily have to attend the classes, I just had to pay the fees and that I wouldl be sent my degree in due time. There are plenty of such colleges in India where students go when they get nothing else. Then they join the list of educated unemployed.

An Engineering college or an MBA institution means nothing in India. When I finished junior college, I was offered a seat (yes, invited and offered and begged to join) in an engineering college. Since I knew the guy, I went to see what college he was talking about. It was a building of three rooms. One office, one library (a few books in a cup board) and one classroom. There was only one computer in the office. They said they had all approvals to be able to give a degree in engineering. They also said that I did not necessarily have to attend the classes, I just had to play the fees and that I will be sent my degree in due time. There are plenty of such colleges in India where students go when they get nothing else. Then they join the list of educated unemployed.
I agree and I know many people who had studies in such colleges. But I do not consider those people as educated unemployed. They deserve to be unemployed if they dont have brain and go to useless colleges just for the sake of degree. Anyways it is just evident that they would not get a job and even if they got a job via some connections then they would be kicked out of the job soon. :giggle: Similarly I also consider the students going to small colleges in US, UK, Australia etc. as some more bekaars. I have seen people studying in 3rd grade colleges in those countries and then again coming back to India and joining the unemployed Indians. Or else they work as workers, taxi drivers etc. in those countries or in Dubai etc. In India the most number of bekaar ghatiya engineering colleges are in Bangalore perhaps IMO.

An Engineering college or an MBA institution means nothing in India. When I finished junior college, I was offered a seat (yes, invited and offered and begged to join) in an engineering college. Since I knew the guy, I went to see what college he was talking about. It was a building of three rooms. One office, one library (a few books in a cup board) and one classroom. There was only one computer in the office. They said they had all approvals to be able to give a degree in engineering. They also said that I did not necessarily have to attend the classes, I just had to pay the fees and that I wouldl be sent my degree in due time. There are plenty of such colleges in India where students go when they get nothing else. Then they join the list of educated unemployed.
Name the college DOM... interested to know... Can get some Sasta degree..:winky::winky: