More PJs

DomainK

Guest Hiten.
After reading how Domaink suckered poor Radhika out of her money with this crap' date=' I am filling up her coffers again.[/quote'] Shane suckered poor me out of money with his BS betting threads and leagues, when are you going to fill my coffers again... :woot:

An Arab was admitted in the Lilavati Hospital at Mumbai for a heart transplant, but prior to the surgery the doctors needed to store his blood in case need arises. As the gentleman had a rare type of blood, it couldn’t be found locally. So the call went out to a number of countries. Finally a Gujarati was located who had a similar type of blood. The Gujarati willingly donated his blood for the Arab. After the surgery, the Arab sent the Gujarati as appreciation for giving his blood, a new Hummer, diamonds, lapiz lazuri jewellery, and a million US dollars. Once again the Arab had to go through a corrective surgery. His doctor telephoned the Gujarati who was more than happy to donate his blood again. After the second surgery, the Arab sent the Gujarati a thank you card and a jar of Almond halwa sweets. The Gujarati was shocked to see that the Arab this time did not reciprocate the Gujarati’s kind gesture as he had anticipated. He phoned the Arab and asked him why he had expressed his appreciation in not so generous manner. The Arab replied “Bapu…..now I have Gujju blood in my veins!”

Raabert: Boss, ye ladki ne hamari saab bate sun li. Is ladki ka kya kiya jaye? Ajit: Raabert, ees ladki ko maar do, aur iski choli par do traps laga do. Raabert: vo kyon boss? Ajit: Bevakuf, jub police ko ladki ki laash milegi to police samje gi ke ladki boob-y trap ho kar mar gayi!!

Raabert: Bass is gaddar ka kya karen ? Ajit : ise sui chubho chubho kar mar daalo... pulees samjhegi sui-cide hua hai. Ajit: Raabert, dayna (Diana) ko kuch khatta pila do. Raabert: kyu boss ? Ajit: Bewkoof, woh dayna se daynasour ho jayegi, phir extinct kar dena. Raabert: boss, China se Mr. Hu aayee hain. Ajit: Goli maar do. Hu mar jaane par humor ban ke sab ko hasaayenge.

Essay on my dog: My dog's favorite Bollywood producer is Bone-y Kapoor !! My dog work's in Bhabha Atomic Research Center (B.A.R.C.) !! My dog's favorite TV presenter is Bark-ha Dutt !! My dog is a big football fan. He watches Bark-ley's English Premier League everyday !!

what is frequency ka colour???..... . . . . . . . . . . . think... as we all know... freq=1/time... time ka unit is "sec" 1/sec is also called per second... . . . in hindi bhasha,, second is called "pal" therfore we get "per pal" and thus its color is perpal or purple...

what is frequency ka colour???..... . . . . . . . . . . . think... as we all know... freq=1/time... time ka unit is "sec" 1/sec is also called per second... . . . in hindi bhasha,, second is called "pal" therfore we get "per pal" and thus its color is perpal or purple...
:hysterical::hysterical:

:wall: :mad: This one is pitiful even by the high standards already established in the thread.

Women's secrecy: Jeeto complained to her friend Preeto "She told me that you told her the secret I told you not to tell her." "Well," replied Preeto in a hurt tone, "I told her not to tell you I told her." "Oh dear!" sighed Jeeto. "Well, don't tell her I told you that she told me." :hysterical:

Women's secrecy: Jeeto complained to her friend Preeto "She told me that you told her the secret I told you not to tell her." "Well," replied Preeto in a hurt tone, "I told her not to tell you I told her." "Oh dear!" sighed Jeeto. "Well, don't tell her I told you that she told me." :hysterical:
I can imagine CG and her friends doing this :haha::haha::haha: DK Rocks !

:hysterical: This is the best one you've come up with in a while! Plus we girls can be like that sometimes.