Is BCCI the richests sporting concern in the world?

Not discouraging you but am pretty sure that you will not be the first person to discover this if bcci was the richest sporting body in the world.. Man I live in India and I know abt the press here... They will create a mountain from a mole for each and every small thing that india happens to achieve.... Recently Fisechella came in at number 2 and the media quoted as India conquered F1...
where do you think i live???MARS?i too live in india.when you think about India's achievements think that India did all this in 62 years,countries like UK,USA etc have been doing it for 200 yrs....many things happen and get reported later,the thread i mad about richest cricketer it was reported in all the news channels 3 days later after i posted it.So some times the media do miss it
Not discouraging you but am pretty sure that you will not be the first person to discover this if bcci was the richest sporting body in the world.. Man I live in India and I know abt the press here... They will create a mountain from a mole for each and every small thing that india happens to achieve.... Recently Fisechella came in at number 2 and the media quoted as India conquered F1...
Where?