Well done ZK and lesson for selectors

Dsr , dont blow your trumpet too early. Wait till the series ends. If Zak emerges on top, then we shall start calling out people :D For now , keep a low profile. You never know , Sree might take a 6-for all of a sudden and emerge top wicket-taker , making you look like a fool.

Not at all if sree takes 6 then I will rejoice big time. I love eating humble pie were indians out gun other indians. But ZK has done well and is class. I hope sree out guns him as it all benefits india
:hysterical::hysterical: Have you ever heard of the term "Accountability" ? I am pretty sure NOBODY here associates that word with the claims you make. You make so many predictions BOTH ways that, it is impossible to say which side you are supporting ! :haha: Go on Legend ! Keep comin with your sooth-sayings !
:hysterical::hysterical: Have you ever heard of the term "Accountability" ? I am pretty sure NOBODY here associates that word with the claims you make. You make so many predictions BOTH ways that, it is impossible to say which side you are supporting ! :haha: Go on Legend ! Keep comin with your sooth-sayings !
Seriously thats rubbish I dont make as many predictions as potrayed. I only back IMO players who are champions or players who I spot with serious talent. Did I ever back Crapthan? Did I ever back Kaif? Do I ever back gangs in recent years? You say both ways? when have I sais ZK is rubbish or Sachin is rubbish or Dhoni is rubbish! I am very consistent in what I say
Seriously thats rubbish I dont make as many predictions as potrayed. I only back IMO players who are champions or players who I spot with serious talent. Did I ever back Crapthan? Did I ever back Kaif? Do I ever back gangs in recent years? You say both ways? when have I sais ZK is rubbish or Sachin is rubbish or Dhoni is rubbish! I am very consistent in what I say
Arrey ! Sorry baba ! I was just trying to inject some humor. Not to downplay your cricketing acumen. Ok , lets put it this way - You back so many players that at some stage, atleast one of them is bound to come good ! :wink_smile:
Arrey ! Sorry baba ! I was just trying to inject some humor. Not to downplay your cricketing acumen. Ok , lets put it this way - You back so many players that at some stage, atleast one of them is bound to come good ! :wink_smile:
No need to say sorry MM. You are a top poster and anyway you are in the pro sachin camp and thus can slag me of as much as you want as long as you keep backing the master blaster:D I dont back that many only our champions, so of course our champs deliver and I am vindicated, we are not as bad as people would believe. I firmly believe chappell wrecked us (i Backed chappell:whatchutalkingabout). We are back, the team is happy and when they are happy and content our boys are as good as anyone!