ICF MEMBERS: Such Diversity

Malcolm Merlyn

Reading this thread, .... feeling lonely, feeling homesick. Haven't been back home for nearly 6 years. 6 long years, being cut away from close friends, being cut away from family (excluding mum / dad) *sigh*
homesick???u are an australian citizen i gues???? neways buddy this is the way of life,we cnt have evrythng......

homesick???u are an australian citizen i gues???? neways buddy this is the way of life,we cnt have evrythng......
Will a hug make u feel better?
When you're detached from your family / friends etc for a prolonged period of time, you develop a feeling a loneliness no material desires can satisfy. The sense of satisfaction I enjoyed at spending quality time together with family is a feeling I cannot replicate irregardless of the materialistic items I possess. I have everything, yet I have nothing.

When you're detached from your family / friends etc for a prolonged period of time, you develop a feeling a loneliness no material desires can satisfy. The sense of satisfaction I enjoyed at spending quality time together with family is a feeling I cannot replicate irregardless of the materialistic items I possess. I have everything, yet I have nothing.
Dude, you have your mum and dad with you. I live in a foreign country alone by myself where the local language is not even English. It has virtually no Indian community. Can you top that for feeling lonely?

Dude, you have your mum and dad with you. I live in a foreign country alone by myself where the local language is not even English. It has virtually no Indian community. Can you top that for feeling lonely?
Definitely not. At the same time, being seperated for 6 years from extended family / close friends, well, ....