Who will win the Champions Trophy - Predictions thread?

The Outsider

Who will win the Champions Trophy - Predictions thread?  

1. 1.

• Australia
    • England
    • India
    • New Zealand
    • Pakistan
    • South Africa
    • Sri Lanka
    • West Indies

Every team I think has a chance except Windies, Eng and NZ. That is because their batting, bowling and fielding is currently horrible in ODI's Here is the order of which I think the teams will win. 1. Australia - Because they are currently no.1 in ODI and have been for a long time before. They won the last CT too. They have good bowling and batting. Lee and Jhonson are great bowlers and Clarke, Ferguson and Ponting will be the key in their batting. 2. Sri Lanka - The 3 M's even though if one has been decoded by Pakistan :P. Their batting has fire power with Jaya uncle, Dilshan, Sanga , Jaya lady, Kapugadera, Kandamby and Samaraweera! Their bowling is also very good. If their batting clicks then the team is very dangerous contender for the CT. 3. Pakistan - Good bowling , good batting, my support :P, and unpredictable team. Their bowling attack is very good, and is key in this upcoming CT. 4. India - Awesome batting line up. Need to work on bowling, especially the death! 5. South Africa! - CHOKERS, arrogant but good players! Good Luck to all teams! May the best win!:two_thumbs_up:

What do u mean? What u bolded in my post is true or no? I think it is, if u don't plz explain :)
NOPE! SA's and Aussies' bowling lineup is much better than yours. M Ameer is an excellent bowler and so is Afridi in limited overs apart from those two I think the rest will suffer in CT.
NOPE! SA's and Aussies' bowling lineup is much better than yours. M Ameer is an excellent bowler and so is Afridi in limited overs apart from those two I think the rest will suffer in CT.
Yes I agree with you but what happened to these bowling attacks in the T20 WC? For your sake I will edit that part of my Pakistan analysis. But, don't forget that Rana Naved took 5/51 against SL in the warm up today so he might not suffer:giggle: That leaves Ajmal, Gul and Asif, do you really think that they will suffer.:hmmm:
Yes I agree with you but what happened to these bowling attacks in the T20 WC? For your sake I will edit that part of my Pakistan analysis. But, don't forget that Rana Naved took 5/51 against SL in the warm up today so he might not suffer:giggle: That leaves Ajmal and Asif, do you really think that they will suffer.:hmmm:
T20:banghead: Let's see what you got in the group stage - India, Australia and WI. Leave out WI, do you seriously think the Aussies and the Indians will struggle against Ajmal's spin?:hmmm: Asif is back after a long time. Enough said! Alrite, Rana has done well against SL but don't blindly believe he well set the world alight in the CT. It could be just a one-off match. I am not discounting you guys, all I am saying is Pakistan is not the best bowling side in the tournament. Period.
T20:banghead: Let's see what you got in the group stage - India, Australia and WI. Leave out WI, do you seriously think the Aussies and the Indians will struggle against Ajmal's spin?:hmmm: Asif is back after a long time. Enough said! Alrite, Rana has done well against SL but don't blindly believe he well set the world alight in the CT. It could be just a one-off match. I am not discounting you guys, all I am saying is Pakistan is not the best bowling side in the tournament. Period.
Ok. I totally respect your opinion. But I have to say that our bowling is strong. We will just have to see who has the best bowling attack in CT. May the best bowlers do well :D . Good luck !