Eid Mubarak

kyun saare musalmaan kya pakistan mein hi rehte hai.............for ur information there are 22millz muslims in india........more than pakistan two of our presidents have been muslims our cricket team has been lead by muslims in 2004 a catholic lady left the PM seat for a sikh who was sworn in by a muslim..........this is INDIA.......... theer have been many muslims of great importance in INDIA One of them beat the hell out of pakistan army in indo pak war of 1965........vir abdul hamid
Kaunse Movie se Dhaapa hai Bhai?

and what was there to wonder?muslims supporting india?
No. His question was merely whether vire and Desi were muslims. I don't see any harm in that. Secondly, he is 14 years old. You don't want to put such thoughts in his mind and bring a religious point of view into this. He is a pretty good kid, I would hate to see him filled up with unnecessary hate.

the way he put the OMG sign shows he was astonished at the fact that muslims support india,this part of indoctrination in pakistan that muslims in india are oppressed and the hate india and should be liberated......... no hate for a 14 yr old hamo,bt had to reply......it was nt about religion it was national chauvinism......and he hates india anyway......
Relax dude, even I used the OMG smiley. :--D

kyun saare musalmaan kya pakistan mein hi rehte hai.............for ur information there are 22millz muslims in india........more than pakistan two of our presidents have been muslims our cricket team has been lead by muslims in 2004 a catholic lady left the PM seat for a sikh who was sworn in by a muslim..........this is INDIA.......... theer have been many muslims of great importance in INDIA One of them beat the hell out of pakistan army in indo pak war of 1965........vir abdul hamid
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: This has got to rank with some of the very best nonsensical and non contextual posts I've read.

:hatsoff::isalute: best of luck..........may the almighty fulfill ur dreams....
thanks bhai for your prayers... anyways I am an extremely ziddi person.. either I will achieve my ambitions or I will destroy myself .. there is no third option in my life :isalute:
We are all INDIANS and that is what matters irrespective of religion, region, caste, creed or anything else. Just chill and have fun. :two_thumbs_up:

thanks bhai for your prayers... anyways I am an extremely ziddi person.. either I will achieve my ambitions or I will destroy myself .. there is no third option in my life :isalute: We are all INDIANS and that is what matters irrespective of religion, region, caste, creed or anything else. Just chill and have fun. :two_thumbs_up:
but remember North Indians >>>> South Indians :hatsoff: