Introduce me to s.selector!

Chaos

Re: Introduce me to s.selector!

bheem uncle do u talk telugu? :hic:
Haa telugu it is. Pronto is English for Prontolu, geddit now, kid ? :hic:
wtf is prontulu, seriously never heard it. But its ok boys. Ravi doesnt even know wat telugu is OMG

This thread is a real comedy, unintentionally!!! Just can't stop laughing!!! Mouni, You don't know Hindi at all? Ravi, Surely you must be knowing about the languages spoken in India?
Yup I can name a few languages, Tamil, Kannada, Hindi, Punjabi and Gujarati. I knew Telugu as Telagu but got a little confused with the spelling.

Re: Introduce me to s.selector! How about a list of official languages spoken in India 1. Assamese/Asomiya Assam 2. Bengali Tripura, West Bengal 3. Bodo Assam 4. Dogri Jammu and Kashmir 5. Gujarati Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat 6. Kannada Karnataka 7. Kashmiri Jammu and Kashmir 8. Konkani Goa 9. Maithili Bihar 10. Malayalam Kerala, Lakshadweep 11. Manipuri (also Meitei or Meithei) Manipur 12. Marathi Maharashtra 13. Nepali Sikkim 14. Oriya Orissa 15. Punjabi Punjab, Chandigarh, second official language of Delhi, Haryana 16. Sanskrit classical language of learning 17. Santhali Santhal tribals of the Chota Nagpur Plateau (comprising the states of Jharkhand, Bihar, Orissa, Chattisgarh) 18. Sindhi Sindhi community 19. Tamil Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Andaman & Nicobar Islands 20. Telugu Andhra Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands 21. Urdu Jammu and Kashmir, Andhra Pradesh, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh other than English and Hindi of course

Re: Introduce me to s.selector! Haaa , Telugu the Italian of the East .....spoken in Hyderabad and in Andhra Pradesh.... and by many people in Madras and neighbouring Karnataka... Mouni... pronto is "Tondaragaa" And you do not want to do that ...Bhemmbhai is like "Iron Leg Shastri" He also has written the shortest Best Seller "How to win a SuperSelector?" and currently Translated into Telugu by Bumper ( HowDo winMu Vu SuperSelectorLu ) :lmao:

This thread is a real comedy, unintentionally!!! Just can't stop laughing!!! Mouni, You don't know Hindi at all? Ravi, Surely you must be knowing about the languages spoken in India?
yes a lil bit.

Haaa , Telugu the Italian of the East .....spoken in Hyderabad and in Andhra Pradesh.... and by many people in Madras and neighbouring Karnataka... Mouni... pronto is "Tondaragaa" And you do not want to do that ...Bhemmbhai is like "Iron Leg Shastri" He also has written the shortest Best Seller "How to win a SuperSelector?" and currently Translated into Telugu by Bumper ( HowDo winMu Vu SuperSelectorLu ) :lmao:
thx mamu :hic:

Re: Introduce me to s.selector! The XI for Bangladesh (translated for mouni) Veerulu Guntu Sachin babu Tendulu Sauravu GanguRaou Rahul Nayudu Darvidu Yuvarajappa Simhalu Dineshu Nayudu Mahendranatha Dhoni babu Ajitu Petharayudu Agarkaru Zaheerappa Munafa Patelavarapu Harbayudu Simhalu

The XI for Bangladesh (translated for mouni) Veerulu Guntu Sachin babu Tendulu Sauravu GanguRaou Rahul Nayudu Darvidu Yuvarajappa Simhalu Dineshu Nayudu Mahendranatha Dhoni babu Ajitu Petharayudu Agarkaru Zaheerappa Munafa Patelavarapu Harbayudu Simhalu
wat language is that lol? its not telugu