Heart Burn For Padosis

Malcolm Merlyn

well the biggest reason is that its not happening in pakistan' date=' and its just media hype, they have enough money in their pockets, they just getting things in advance... money talks everywhere[/quote'] this is the pakistani team playing and no matter wer the series some pakistani domestic company should sponsor it. I also heard that the domestic pakistani quaid e azam trophy isnt live telecasted on televison?is it true? i dont know what the PCB is doing well even the domestic cups of aus/sa/eng/india are telecasted live on different channels.

this is the pakistani team playing and no matter wer the series some pakistani domestic company should sponsor it. I also heard that the domestic pakistani quaid e azam trophy isnt live telecasted on televison?is it true? i dont know what the PCB is doing well even the domestic cups of aus/sa/eng/india are telecasted live on different channels.
T20 domestic tournament in Pakistan is televised. It gets good crowd through out the tournament and semi-finals and finals are packed. Sad part is domestic Test following is non-existence in Pakistan. I don't think domestic Test cricket is big in any other country other than England county cricket.

T20 domestic tournament in Pakistan is televised. It gets good crowd through out the tournament and semi-finals and finals are packed. Sad part is domestic Test following is non-existence in Pakistan. I don't think domestic Test cricket is big in any other country other than England county cricket.
it is nt big,bt most 1st class and one day matches of domestic teams are televised in india.still get some crowd for 1st class matches and limited overs crowd is nt bad.