Nehra is awful and should not be anywere near Indian team

Always saying not answering question........... What is your question? Even today's match........batsmen smashing his balls. Not attacking praveen also
How can you defend PK as conceding runs because he is opening bowlers and death bowlers while at the same time criticize AN. Similarly you say PK has played only 10 matches matches that is why his average is high and you want us to judge him after he played 25 matches so why do not you that with AN. And if you watched tonight match you should know his importance
Nehra bowling career most probably will be ended after this loss.
Well I can only say that next time hopefully, fans like you show any logic in what you say.
How can you defend PK as conceding runs because he is opening bowlers and death bowlers while at the same time criticize AN. Similarly you say PK has played only 10 matches matches that is why his average is high and you want us to judge him after he played 25 matches so why do not you that with AN. And if you watched tonight match you should know his importance Well I can only say that next time hopefully, fans like you show any logic in what you say.
Praveen is unlucky in his first over............
How can you defend PK as conceding runs because he is opening bowlers and death bowlers while at the same time criticize AN. Similarly you say PK has played only 10 matches matches that is why his average is high and you want us to judge him after he played 25 matches so why do not you that with AN. And if you watched tonight match you should know his importance Well I can only say that next time hopefully, fans like you show any logic in what you say.
What Nehta did in last match..........? What is his importance? He took only one wicket and it is of Karthik brilliant catch. He is the bowler who has given batsmen to attack on bowlers. his first two overs changes srilankans batting momentum.... From there onwards both openers started attacking bowlers.
What Nehta did in last match..........? What is his importance? He took only one wicket and it is of Karthik brilliant catch. He is the bowler who has given batsmen to attack on bowlers. his first two overs changes srilankans batting momentum.... From there onwards both openers started attacking bowlers.
Are you really crazy? You are in a losing battle with this argument. Again, according to you again AN is lucky and his bad overs only defines his performances. What about his bowling at the end of the match, surely that helped to slow down Lanka. And he was again one of our best bowlers in the match!!!! What would happen if supporters like you were selectors, such biased is shocking. Probably I hope someone else explains this person as I am really tired arguing about this.

To me, Ashish Nehra is the best Indian ODI bowler at the moment. Most other bowlers, specially the seamers depend on the pitch condition. Nehra has all the weapons for an ODI bowler. He even had a good yoker but surprisingly we can't see it too often these days. It looks like Indian bowling coach has baned them from bowling yokers. :sherlock: