CLT20 2009 : Will you continue watching Champions League?

SachDan

I will support Cobras and T&T. And of course Aussies must get knocked out - they should not win everywhere ,every time. And this padosis site have dedicated a special thread at the pleasure of Indian teams being knocked out. O Brc must have lost today!!!

I will support Cobras and T&T. And of course Aussies must get knocked out - they should not win everywhere ,every time. And this padosis site have dedicated a special thread at the pleasure of Indian teams being knocked out. O Brc must have lost today!!!
Oh our padosis who supposedly don't watch the CL or IPL, them padosis
Budhus (aka Gujjus :P) don't have a team. :hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:
lal. Gujju owns the most expensive team in IPL....Anil bhai pan team buy kar se come 2011 .moarr gujju owners pleaseee :woot:
The one that won IPL 2 and are the current champions. :finger:
..one who would have to shift their "home" to actually start winning in front of the local crowd :hysterical: 0-9 :finger:
Lolz' date=' Gunnah you know I can just edit that back :hehe:[/quote'] I know that but I count on you to take it on the chin like a gentleman. PS: Maybe not :hmmmm:
..one who would have to shift their "home" to actually start winning in front of the local crowd :hysterical: 0-9 :finger:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: How did I miss that, Golts can't win Golt territory :hehe: Prolly you guys just need to move to some place nice like Mumbai.
There is a team owned by the Golts and they are the IPL champions. :finger:
:dontknow: You mean the one that was knocked out in the first round of the CL :hehe: or may the one that finshed last in 08. :hehe:
The one that won IPL 2 and are the current champions. :finger:
Mashallah...caption please. Extraordinary pwnage. PS: Nikky bai, I can still help you for ICF 500K :--D
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: How did I miss that, Golts can't win Golt territory :hehe: Prolly you guys just need to move to some place nice like Mumbai.
off topic :winky: Nagpur may host half of MI's IPL-3 matches.Itinerary have been released the other day but it's not clearly mentioned where MI will play their matches.