+++ Your Favourite Indian Cricket Ground +++

For all those talkng abt FEROZ SHAH KOTLA...... There is news in NDTV that Australians dint get to practice in the nets as the grounds men watered the pitch. They dint even know that the Aussies were scheduled to practice there.... ******* Delhi Cricket Board...... The great Indian Incompetence..... We must be only country in the world which produces Nobel Laureates and also the worst kind of incompetent People..... I think these kinds of things happen on every cricket ground in India in varying degrees but the fans, the officials and the media are so inured and have such low level of standards that things like these doesnt even get pubicity... Now we know why English cricketers dont like to come to our **** hole country......Some may argue abt Aussies not complaining but they are different breed....they come play cricket to win and go.....they are hardened bunch.....

Here it is. Finally a 'favourite Indian ground' thread. So what's it gonna be? * The Gandhi Sports Complex Ground in Amritsar * The University Stadium in Trivandrum * The Barkatullah Khan Stadium, Pal Road Jodhpur * or maybe India's oldest ODI ground - The Sardar Vallabhai Patel Stadium? * My choice would be the Captain Roop Singh Stadium. Great stadium with good amenities and an atmosphere to rival any ground. The wicket is also usually batting friendly. That's my pick.So tell us of the ground(s) that you like or have attended and the experiences there. Do it ********
bhai ???never heard of these grounds!!!!!! i have lived for some time in Amritsar ,but never knew there was international ground there:omg:
looks like its going to be quite a long drive from the city.. i izz not impressed.. one of the main attraction of MAC is its proximity to the city' date=' accesibility and ofcourse the marina beach.. now i'm nervous[/quote'] It wont be as far as you think it is OMR has been transformed into an IT Highway and the roads are top notch, it wouldnt take much time from Adyar to that place through OMR I dont think its a bad choice of place, considering there is virtually no space to build a stadium inside city
It wont be as far as you think it is OMR has been transformed into an IT Highway and the roads are top notch, it wouldnt take much time from Adyar to that place through OMR I dont think its a bad choice of place, considering there is virtually no space to build a stadium inside city
But why should they go for a completely new stadium? they can renovate the MAC itself right? it has a history of producing top call test cricket.. why go for a new stadium, make new pitch about which noone would know how it would behave etc..
For all those talkng abt FEROZ SHAH KOTLA...... There is news in NDTV that Australians dint get to practice in the nets as the grounds men watered the pitch. They dint even know that the Aussies were scheduled to practice there.... ******* Delhi Cricket Board...... The great Indian Incompetence..... We must be only country in the world which produces Nobel Laureates and also the worst kind of incompetent People..... I think these kinds of things happen on every cricket ground in India in varying degrees but the fans, the officials and the media are so inured and have such low level of standards that things like these doesnt even get pubicity... Now we know why English cricketers dont like to come to our **** hole country......Some may argue abt Aussies not complaining but they are different breed....they come play cricket to win and go.....they are hardened bunch.....
:nono: that comment of yours is OTT and you should be ashamed that u ever made that..