+++ Your Favourite Indian Cricket Ground +++

Here it is. Finally a 'favourite Indian ground' thread. So what's it gonna be? * The Gandhi Sports Complex Ground in Amritsar * The University Stadium in Trivandrum * The Barkatullah Khan Stadium, Pal Road Jodhpur * or maybe India's oldest ODI ground - The Sardar Vallabhai Patel Stadium? * My choice would be the Captain Roop Singh Stadium. Great stadium with good amenities and an atmosphere to rival any ground. The wicket is also usually batting friendly. That's my pick.So tell us of the ground(s) that you like or have attended and the experiences there. Do it ********

I used to like Eden Garden previously but now the Kolkata crowds just get too emotional sometimes and that does not look in the right spirit of the game .. hope to see more international matches in Eden Gardens again though it is being sidelined a bit nowadays it seems .. and hope the crowd also becomes more friendly rather than frenzy

Here it is. Finally a 'favourite Indian ground' thread. So what's it gonna be? * The Gandi Sports Complex Ground in Amritsar * The University Stadium in Trivandrum * The Barkatullah Khan Stadium, Pal Road Jodhpur * or maybe India's oldest ODI ground - The Sardar Vallabhai Patel Stadium? * My choice would be the Captain Roop Singh Stadium. Great stadium with good amenities and an atmosphere to rival any ground. The wicket is also usually batting friendly. That's my pick.So tell us of the ground(s) that you like or have attended and the experiences there. Do it ********
********* kaunse grounds hain yeh ?
Here it is. Finally a 'favourite Indian ground' thread. So what's it gonna be? * The Gandi Sports Complex Ground in Amritsar * The University Stadium in Trivandrum * The Barkatullah Khan Stadium, Pal Road Jodhpur * or maybe India's oldest ODI ground - The Sardar Vallabhai Patel Stadium? * My choice would be the Captain Roop Singh Stadium. Great stadium with good amenities and an atmosphere to rival any ground. The wicket is also usually batting friendly. That's my pick.So tell us of the ground(s) that you like or have attended and the experiences there. Do it ********
Are you that guy from the Adam Sandler movies?