Ronaldo wants Rooney at Real

Andy

we will see who is a traitor.......if madrid show the money they can make any one come.........people like figo zidane beckham ronaldo cr9 kaka..............with the exception of rivaldo and ronaldinho all fifa player of the years in last 10 years have played for madrid.....we buy great players and they achieve great things.....let this season end....we will see who stands where........ few months ago all united fans were singing praises of ronaldo,he won them a CL and 2 BPLs and they call him a cheat and backstabber..........as if they let him for free they sold him for 94 millz...........to offload their huge debt.......
No United loyal player leaves even if u give dem money!! The united players u were talking abt ..all had tiffs wid Fergie!! So we hail all United Loyal Legends!!:hatsoff:

so how many teams have won more than 1 CL in last 10 years???? give this team time and it will gel together soon.what we miss is a good tactician some one like benitez wenger ancelloti or mancini..pellegrini is mediocre.still i hope we will win the la liga this time and make CL semifinals at the least...... other spanish teams step up from time to time in the la liga.....deportivo was a very good side in early 2000s so was valencia......sevilla and villareal are pretty good sides and will be competitive againist most sides in europe. in bpl also liverpool hasnt won the title in last 20 years,gunners(i dont believe i'm saying this) havent won the league in almost 6 years.....and no one has displaced the top4 in some time so it is almost a 3 horse race during most seasons......with either gunners or pools fallin by in early season.... in serie a also it is milan inter and Juve.........with roma coming up sometimes only so in all leagues it will be 2 or 3 teams who dominate........in la liga it is madrid and barca with seville,atletico villareal,deportivo etc ect coming up sometimes in serie a it is milan inter juve and roma some times in BPL it is man united:(( and the other 3 fabregas may or may not leave.........it alll depends how we perform this season.........if madrid step in barca will find it difficult to match them financially.... but madrid have ribery and gerrard on their list for the midfield and vargas for a left back...latest reports say they may approach for seville left back adriano............but you never know them,with perez at the helm and a record profit coming in this year(predicted,as reportedly they have coped up 80% of the amount they spent in transfers this year,through sale of players and merchandise) they may bid for anyone.....
Close dis Madrid Topic yar!! I agree they were a gr8 club coz they bought gr8 players!! But they were never a Barca....or a United who produces results frm Raw talents!! All Barca and Man United legends were made at Barca and United!! B4 dat they were never great!! And in Madrid they come to play for Madrid when they are legends!! So even if they win..no credit to club or Manager!! Any1 can do it!! If u have the best players!! If they dont win its a surprise!! No credit in buying great players and winning trophys..Its in creating legends frm fringe players and den Winning trophies by dem!!

Close dis Madrid Topic yar!! I agree they were a gr8 club coz they bought gr8 players!! But they were never a Barca....or a United who produces results frm Raw talents!! All Barca and Man United legends were made at Barca and United!! B4 dat they were never great!! And in Madrid they come to play for Madrid when they are legends!! So even if they win..no credit to club or Manager!! Any1 can do it!! If u have the best players!! If they dont win its a surprise!! No credit in buying great players and winning trophys..Its in creating legends frm fringe players and den Winning trophies by dem!!
winning matters....how you win is not an issue......... y all great players leave their clubs to come to madrid? zidane was at a great club so was figo and so was ronaldo and Cristiano ronaldo and Kaka........they learn to dream big in theri clubs,they take the first step towards greatness in those clubs but their dreams are fulfilled at the santiago barnebeu...... Manchester united creates legend,well not always:rooney came from everton had already played for england rio ferdinand,berbatov etc etc were all recognised world class players when they moved to united......yes they did produce some great players like scholes,giggs and others but so have madrid raul,casillas,ramos, many others..........

* Spain Emilio Butragueño * Spain Manolo Sanchis * Spain Martín Vázquez * Spain Míchel * Spain Miguel Pardeza * Spain Raul * Spain Guti * Spain Iker Casillas * Spain Granero * Spain de la Red * Spain Arbeloa * Spain Daniel Parejo * Spain Juan Mata Spain José Jurado Spain Roberto Soldado Spain Javier Portillo * Spain Luis García Fernández ) * Spain Diego López * Spain Miguel Torres Gómez this is a list of madrid youth team players most who in past have represented the spanish national side as well

winning matters....how you win is not an issue......... y all great players leave their clubs to come to madrid? zidane was at a great club so was figo and so was ronaldo and Cristiano ronaldo and Kaka........they learn to dream big in theri clubs,they take the first step towards greatness in those clubs but their dreams are fulfilled at the santiago barnebeu...... Manchester united creates legend,well not always:rooney came from everton had already played for england rio ferdinand,berbatov etc etc were all recognised world class players when they moved to united......yes they did produce some great players like scholes,giggs and others but so have madrid raul,casillas,ramos, many others..........
Rooney..was a tenaage sensation!! He wasnt as gud..as he is in last few years!! Yes i agree abt Rio! United...regularly..creates ..legend...!! I agree..abt the two names..u mentioned!! But plz..dont call...Ramos..a..gr8 player!! U can..name..few players....who have...been legend at madrid..But..there are numerous...number of players...who United have..made legend!!

few............my dear.name the dozens who played for man utd and england
I can name dozens who has played for Man United and for all countries...not just for England!! Wayne Rooney C. Ronaldo Roy Keane Ryan Giggs Paul Scholes Nemenza Vidic Rio Ferdinand Wes Brown John Oshea Patrice Evra Anderson Daren Fletcher!!

I can name dozens who has played for Man United and for all countries...not just for England!! Wayne Rooney C. Ronaldo Roy Keane Ryan Giggs Paul Scholes Nemenza Vidic Rio Ferdinand Wes Brown John Oshea Patrice Evra Anderson Daren Fletcher!!
all of them were not made in united.........go and chek that fact