What fonts should I install for ICF?

maggot_brain

Most of the fonts look good here but the only ones that don't on my Linux machine are the fonts used for the main text in posts. Which font is it and which should I install? thanks...
just install the win32fonts package.. Which distro are u on ? For the "Slick" theme, the font is tahoma

just install the win32fonts package.. Which distro are u on ? For the "Slick" theme, the font is tahoma
Arch X86-64. I've already installed the ttf-ms-fonts package in Arch. Anyways out of interest what file system are you using? I recently wiped and reinstalled the OS on my desktop so I switched from xfs to ext4 and I've been suffering data loss.

lol' date=' work n stuff.[/quote'] That may be true, but try using OSX as if it were Unix. You'll soon see what a POS it is. You often get the argument from the techically literate (ie geek) crowd that 'OSX is just Unix'. What a load of bollocks. Everything is hidden from the user and if you try to use it a Unix, well see above. Apple is worse than Microsoft for lock in and restrictions. I'd be less harsh on you if you'd switched to Windows. Apple are parasites that feed off all the GPL/BSD licensed software and give practically nothing of use back, webkit not withstanding. Consider your geek credentials revoked.

That may be true' date=' but try using OSX as if it were Unix. You'll soon see what a POS it is. You often get the argument from the techically literate (ie geek) crowd that 'OSX is just Unix'. What a load of bollocks. Everything is hidden from the user and if you try to use it a Unix, well see above.[/quote'] Quite true. Atleast that is how I felt for the first week of using it. But you can pretty much configure what you need if you know how to do it. There aren't any binary files to hack around with, its mostly all in plist (property list) files. Anyway, atleast now i fiddle around with/reconfigure with my system less, and work more. I've used linux for the past 10 years or so and do miss it. But to be fair, the mac osx system is definitely more stable, and their machines are top notch in terms of usability and battery life. My 17 inch laptop gives me 7-8 hours.

Quite true. Atleast that is how I felt for the first week of using it. But you can pretty much configure what you need if you know how to do it. There aren't any binary files to hack around with, its mostly all in plist (property list) files. Anyway, atleast now i fiddle around with/reconfigure with my system less, and work more. I've used linux for the past 10 years or so and do miss it. But to be fair, the mac osx system is definitely more stable, and their machines are top notch in terms of usability and battery life. My 17 inch laptop gives me 7-8 hours.
OSX is more stable? I've never really used it so I can't compare but I've never had stability issues with any Linux distro I use. I use Linux for ideological reasons though. I prefer using free / open source software and you can get it for free without having to resort to piracy and cracks.