India in Bangladesh in January 2010 : Triseries and Test Series

Feed

Guest Hiten.
I will watch the tri series on the net for $4 :dontknow:
I will watch tri series + Ind-Bang test match + Aussies pwning Pakistanis for $5 on TV :giggle:
Look at this pathetic bowling line-up...syed rasel??? Hahaha imagined that guy retired years ago..will be taken to the cleaners within 3 overs. Its gona be just like facng HongKong pace attack in asia cup.
Indians shouldn't be talking about pace bowling. Unfortunately Mashrafe is unavailable and now Nazmul has been ruled out but I think Shakib and Razzak will do well.
Indians shouldn't be talking about pace bowling. Unfortunately Mashrafe is unavailable and now Nazmul has been ruled out but I think Shakib and Razzak will do well.
Why not? Its pretty decent enough to get 20 wickets on dry batsmen friendly surfaces.
Indians shouldn't be talking about pace bowling.
Dude you really are one deluded Bangladeshi aren't you? As the leading Test nation, should we tell you, the worst Test nation of all time, not to talk about cricket full stop? Look I realize you get really excited about the one in 30 fluke ODI victories you get, but get real, you are the laughing stock of world cricket. Get a grip.
http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=120274
Sehwag issues a warning Bishwajit Roy A buoyant India cricket team arrived in Dhaka yesterday with a promise to start their campaign in the New Year with same sort of form they have been maintaining over the last two years. After a successful home series against Sri Lanka, the other opponents in the tri-nation tournament besides hosts Bangladesh, Mahendra Singh Dhoni's side start the competition as clear favourites as their staggering batting line-up put them ahead of their opponents. Understandably the Indian players were found in jovial mood at the Zia International Airport and the short duration of the tour even made them happier. It was not captain Dhoni but dashing opener Virender Sehwag who turned to the media to make it clear that they came here to continue their splendid run of form. The India vice-captain however showed every respect to their opponents no matter that Sri Lanka have been missing some of their key players and Bangladesh have yet to be a big name in the World Cricket fraternity though the Tigers have got the potential to surprise any team. But Sehwag said they are focussed on their job. "Our target is just to play good cricket. You know for the last two years we have been playing very tough and good cricket and hopefully we will maintain it in 2010 also," Sehwag expressed his team's sentiment. The 31-year-old prolific right-hander also said that the current India cricket team, which now holds the number one position in Test rankings, was little bothered about the rankings rather their main focus was to perform consistently. "We are not worried about the number one or number two positions, we just came here to play good cricket and hopefully we will do that and win the series here. And if we can do so then the rankings will look after itself," he said. "It's important for the team to play well consistently. If you do that you will stay there in number one or number two positions," added the Delhi batsman who so far played 72 Tests and 216 ODIs. Sehwag is well aware about the conditions in Bangladesh and said that the dew could be a major factor in the day-night affairs at the Sher-e-Bangla National Stadium in Mirpur. "I think whenever you play in the subcontinent you will get the same kind of wicket. First up it's a good track to bat on and later on it gets slower and slower, and if there is dew then it can be a big factor. It's a big factor in Bangladesh because I watched some matches of Bangladesh and Zimbabwe. The team batted second won the matches easily," he observed. He also assured that they would not take any team lightly in the competition. "I think Sri Lanka are the toughest considering the strength, but Bangladesh are also tough opponents in their own conditions because they can surprise anyone. They can beat any one; they have beaten Australia and Pakistan, so we are not taking Bangladesh lightly," said Sehwag, whose side itself has a bitter memory of losing the first round game against the Tigers in the 2007 World Cup in West Indies which confirmed their early exit from the competition. Question was asked whether they had been informed about the absence of Mashrafe Bin Mortaza and whether it's an advantage for them as Sri Lanka were missing some of their key players, but Sehwag looked little interested over the issues. "I don't know the team but whoever is playing, is playing for Bangladesh. It's a pride for them and hopefully they will do well," was the reply from the master blaster. "The key players were there in India also, but they did not perform. Still they [sri Lanka] are a good side. When the new players come nobody knows what he will do or what he does. It's difficult for the teams to bowl or bat against them. So, it will be a tough task for us," he added. Master batsman Sachin Tendulkar has opted out of the one-day tournament and Sehwag believes that it's good to give the seniors some break. "We have been playing so many matches, so it's our duty and responsibility to give break to senior players to make sure whenever they come, they come as a fresh player to give their best. So it's good to be have a break," he defended. And the right-hander issued a warning by saying that he was looking forward to prolong his purple patch. "I think I am batting really well. And I am hoping that 2010 will also be good for me. But last two years you know I was in my prime form. So I am just carrying the same confidence with which I scored against Sri Lanka and against other teams. Hopefully I will do well in 2010 also. But it's difficult to maintain your form consistently. I will try to work hard and maintain my form," he promised.
http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesign/news-details.php?nid=120275
Nazmul out, Shahadat in Sports Reporter Bangladesh made one change to the 15-member squad for the tri-nation tournament also involving India and Sri Lanka as pace bowler Nazmul Hossain has been ruled out due to muscle injury. Lanky paceman Shahadat Hossain has replaced Nazmul in the team. Nazmul has suffered a right quadriceps muscle injury during practice yesterday and is likely to be out of action for two weeks. The injury of Nazmul apparently brightened the chance for paceman Shafiul Islam to make his international debut. Nazmul was the automatic choice in the absence of Mashrafe Bin Mortaza because of his ability to control his bowling. Injury is big concern for the Bangladesh team in recent times as pace spearhead Mashrafe Bin Mortaza has been out of action since last July due to knee injury while opener Tamim Iqbal, wicketkeeper Mushfiqur Rahim, ICL-returnee Aftab Ahmed, left-arm pacer Syed Rasel just recovered from injury to make the team. Dashing left-handed batsman Tamim has played only one match in the recently concluded Premier League but the team management is confident that the lack of match practice will not be a big factor for the Chittagonian. Rather it seems that there have been some discussions over who would be the second opener; Shahriar Nafees or Imrul Kayes? Nafees has been out of international cricket for the last fifteen months following his involvement in the unapproved Indian Cricket League (ICL) but he played some good cricket in the Premier League to get the national call again. Kayes has some more advantage as the left-hander was the highest run-getter in the coveted domestic competition as well as being well integrated with the current squad. Everybody is looking forward to see whether two ICL-returnees Nafees and Aftab Ahmed can make it to the final eleven when Bangladesh play the opening game against Sri Lanka on January 4 at the Sher-e-Bangla National Stadium in Mirpur.
I will watch tri series + Ind-Bang test match + Aussies pwning Pakistanis for $5 on TV :giggle:
I can watch Pak Vs Aus in HD :yay: for free ...Fox sports is also not too bad but they usually dont show matches from the sub-continent :wall: BTW which are the legal sites to watch cricket online & how much do they charge?
Why not j@ckass? I think you saw bit too much of the ODIs and hoping that your midgets will be able to do what Dilshan did:giggle:. Btw Syed Rasel :hysterical: