Funny pic

Sooda

I believe I can be excused - I watched Star Wars around 15 years back and did not watch the newer ones. :nervous:
:headshake:... These guys in the pic are from the original oldie films, iconic characters. 15 yrs was long time ago (...in a galaxy far far away...:hehe:) but still No excuses. Didnt expect so many people not to get it. Thread fail for shizzle. :((

DUH Yes theyre brother and sister. And theyre making out there. But they dont know that theyre bro and sis till the very end in the films. In part three- Return of the Jedi. Man, you guys have NOT watched Star Wars. You should be ashamed. You dont deserve to EVER visit the 'Watched any new movies' thread. EVER. NONE OF YOU. Nik how do you know its not going to excite when you aint seen. BUY the boxset. TODAY. Theres a reason why the original series of 3 films (of the late 70's/80's) is rated amongst the greatest films ever
I am not a great fan of sci-fi and I hate space ships and futuristic movies. For me a movie should be something I can relate to. Fighting aliens in a space ship is not something I do everyday. :D

Thanks to daisy my excitement level to watch the movie still remains low. :icflove:
No taste in films clearly the Cartmanious one has. You guys who havent seen it, trust me get the first 3 films on DVD and watch em. Theres a reason why theyre so highly rated Anyone who likes good movies will enjoy watching the original three films, everything about it is still good- Action, storyline, acting. Good humour in parts too. Dont have to be a geek/sci fi fan/ whatever to enjoy it

:headshake:... These guys in the pic are from the original oldie films, iconic characters. 15 yrs was long time ago (...in a galaxy far far away...:hehe:) but still No excuses. Didnt expect so many people not to get it. Thread fail for shizzle. :((
I did watch the slave leia scene though, but for kinky reasons. :alienbooty: