Sourav Ganguly batting right handed- video

DomainK

Maybe he was already ambidextrous at that time and hence could adjust to the left hand easily too. I have seen a few of my friends who are ambidextrous and can bat and bowl with both hands though I dont remember any domestic or international cricketer who is ambidextrous.
Yeah I dunno perhaps he was. There was a fella who played for Australia about maybe 6 years ago who could throw just as well with both hands but I can't think of his bloody name! AHH! Ian Harvey! Yup it was him, he was nicknamed freak because of it.

Champion Indian right-handed batsman Sachin Tendulkar signs autographs left-handed and plays table tennis both right and left-handed. As an occasional spin bowler, Pakistan’s prolific right-handed batsman Hanif Mohammad could bowl right-arm and left-arm. Against Somerset at Taunton in 1954, Hanif reverted to left-arm spin to claim his maiden first-class wicket, clean bowling Roy Smith. Mitchell Johnson signs autographs right handed as well. Quote from some guy. "I was at a game at the MCG and remember he (Harvey) had to chase a ball, the batsmen thought with the ball on his left side they’d get one on the arm and he picked it up and ripped it in with his left hand, all in one fluid motion affecting the runout from the boundary."