Sourav Ganguly batting right handed- video

DomainK

when was this and why was he batting right handed. I dont remember this match but it seems Sachin was batting with him in this video :hmmm:
Not only did he bat right handed, he scored so many runs as well. Amazing, isn't it? May be he could have scored more runs right handed than he scored left.
... Just a funny fact: Michael Hussey used to play right handed but switched to left after seeing Allan Border when he was about 6.
Maybe he was already ambidextrous at that time and hence could adjust to the left hand easily too. I have seen a few of my friends who are ambidextrous and can bat and bowl with both hands though I dont remember any domestic or international cricketer who is ambidextrous.
He's as bad as he was with his left :D
:WTF: he was a great batsman and a great captain too... he is still the world's 5th highest ODI runs scorer and India's second highest ODI runs scorer after Sachin. He holds almost all Indian ODI records after Sachin. He was great during his time and I dont know why is he sometimes told to be bad. His drives and huge sixes are still fresh in our memories I suppose. I am not his supporter but I just dont like to trash any legend. The winning attitude of our team was taught by Dada. Dhoni just continued it but it was started by Ganguly for sure.
:WTF: he was a great batsman and a great captain too... he is still the world's 5th highest ODI runs scorer and India's second highest ODI runs scorer after Sachin. He holds almost all Indian ODI records after Sachin. He was great during his time and I dont know why is he sometimes told to be bad. His drives and huge sixes are still fresh in our memories I suppose. I am not his supporter but I just dont like to trash any legend. The winning attitude of our team was taught by Dada. Dhoni just continued it but it was started by Ganguly for sure.
Lol - ever heard of sarcasm... :dance: Just re-read what I replied.. You'd see the real meaning. It actually says - He's as threatening as he was with his left. I guess this is the problem lots of Indian supporters have. They can't just take things with a pinch of salt. (Indian supporter meself)
Lateral inversion :woot: P.S; I was a right handed batsmen till I was 15. One find day, I woke up and told myself 'I am naturally left-handed, so why am I batting right handed?'. Since then, I have batted left-handed.
I am naturally left handed too but never could bat left handed even if I tried but can bowl left handed though I still find it very awkward. I am more comfortable playing right handed. :confused: