1 Million at Stake for Pak_Forever

kabira

This is rather uncalled for... 'Everyone' knows that Rudi Koetzer is out on a 'crusade' against Islamic (Republic) of Pakistan! Had Shahid Khan Pathan Bismillahkhan Bakrisamrat Afridi played, New Zealand would have surrendered the game after the toss. This is all because of ICL that hijacked pakistan cricket to steal the mojo of Mohammed (currently muslim) Younis/Youhana/Yogi and Abdul Razzaq because indian men are of short stature and have small penises because they do not eat meat. And also most of the team was in mourning for the victims at the Hajj. CIA was drone bombing the country to distract the players. And someone hijacked the cocaine shipment ordered by Mohammed Asif.
What a post.
Mr. Wicket and others Google is owned by Indians, or the main IBM servers are so the results are biased. Once we get our computer ppl there, inshaallah you will see different results
Google is owned by two Jewish entrepreneurs Sergey Brin and Larry Page. So' date=' maybe Jews and Mossad is behind this as per Pakistani conspiracy theories. :cantstop:[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical:
I have already replied to the same question in the other thread' date=' so won't repeat. b/w I heard you guys have finally won 100 Test matches after 60 years of playing cricket. I am just wondering that if Pakistan hasn't won a Test for last 3 years (mainly due to only playing handful of matches and more than half were just draws) and is still ahead of you with 103 victories, how many more years will it take you guys to just break-even with Pakistani wins? and acknowledging the fact that you play heck more than us and still are behind is pretty humorous. Now lets laugh on this genuine fact and not made up google screens. :haha:[/quote'] lol we`ll have to either lose or draw the next 100 tests just so that they can catch up with us:haha: They`re clearly sore. It`s obvious because some mod deleted my post in which i mentioned the above fact. :hysterical:
This is rather uncalled for... 'Everyone' knows that Rudi Koetzer is out on a 'crusade' against Islamic (Republic) of Pakistan! Had Shahid Khan Pathan Bismillahkhan Bakrisamrat Afridi played, New Zealand would have surrendered the game after the toss. This is all because of ICL that hijacked pakistan cricket to steal the mojo of Mohammed (currently muslim) Younis/Youhana/Yogi and Abdul Razzaq because indian men are of short stature and have small penises because they do not eat meat. And also most of the team was in mourning for the victims at the Hajj. CIA was drone bombing the country to distract the players. And someone hijacked the cocaine shipment ordered by Mohammed Asif.
Its only b/c of members like you who have completed corrupted this whole forum. For every argument on cricket all you can bring up is bombing, Islam, Jihadis, mocking victims getting killed and what not. And it's so not ridiculously surprising to see similar pathetic posters laughing at your pathetic nonsense.
Its only b/c of members like you who have completed corrupted this whole forum. For every argument on cricket all you can bring up is bombing' date=' Islam, Jihadis, mocking victims getting killed and what not. And it's so not ridiculously surprising to see similar pathetic posters laughing at your pathetic nonsense.[/quote'] He just pointed out the reasoning usually doled out by you Paki poyz for losing matches.

^lol we`ll have to either lose or draw the next 100 tests just so that they can catch up with us They`re clearly sore. It`s obvious because some mod deleted my post in which i mentioned the above fact. LOL Pak has won 103 tests India has won 100 tests Pak has not won test for last 3 years India jsut won today You are playing against Australia next. we are playing Bangladesh. So we will overtake you and you guys will keep wondering.

Sure he did.....Examples could use a little sense and maturity.
It is just a satirical post. If I were you I would just laugh at it for its humour value but then that is just me, I am still capable of taking a joke about myself.
^LOL Pak has won 103 tests India has won 100 tests Pak has not won test for last 3 years India jsut won today You are playing against Australia next. we are playing Bangladesh. So we will overtake you and you guys will keep wondering.
Lol, yep...six tests in a row against the Aussies...paki have lost their last NINE CONSECUTIVE games against Aussies....although I hate the Aussies too, will be cheering them on to turn it into fifteen CONSECUTIVE LOSSES And just to remind you Pakis, even pathetic Banglas have won their last two Tests...while you haven't won in THREE YEARS :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
It is just a satirical post. If I were you I would just laugh at it for its humour value but then that is just me' date=' I am still capable of taking a joke about myself.[/quote'] I wouldn't say that I don't troll over here sometimes but I know my limits and all other Pakistani posters who I have seen over here all know there humorous limit. We always keep it up to cricket, Sachin, Indian pace etc and never get into Hindu Gods, Shiv Sena, Cows, Kashmir, Gujarat, etc etc. Probably these terms will help you understand that even mentioning those terms would sound a little offensive for you guys?
I wouldn't say that I don't troll over here sometimes but I know my limits and all other Pakistani posters who I have seen over here all know there humorous limit. We always keep it up to cricket' date=' Sachin, Indian pace etc and never get into Hindu Gods, Shiv Sena, Cows, Kashmir, Gujarat, etc etc. Probably these terms will help you understand that even mentioning those terms would sound a little offensive for you guys?[/quote'] The guy's post is not taking a religious or political dig at you, its a mere satire on how an average pakistani supporter reacts to losses. If you make a similar satirical post I would be more than happy to laugh at it without insulting or abusing you. Like I said, we all have to see the humorous side of things. Honestly the Indo-Pak relationship is by far the most humorous thing on this planet. If we all just take a big picture view we would really appreciate it.
lol we`ll have to either lose or draw the next 100 tests just so that they can catch up with us:haha: They`re clearly sore. It`s obvious because some mod deleted my post in which i mentioned the above fact. :hysterical:
None of your post is deleted in this thread.