1 Million at Stake for Pak_Forever

kabira

You have to be smart. I think you are indian are you?? Only Pakis can answer this as they know how to search smartly.
How do I search smartly? Should I just use tunnel vision filters to block out all games played on pitches that were unfair greentops (where Pakistan collapsed to seamers) and on pitches that were unfair dustbowls dug up by Shiv Sena (where Pakistan collapsed to spinners)? Should special filters be applied to games where Pakistan lost or drew due to BCCI conspiracies? How do we account for biased umpiring - shall we just take out games where any non-Pakistani (and therefore likely biased) umpire stood? Can an established Pakistani poster like Celeste help me with this? I would like to learn the best methods of applying green eyed filters to isolate only the games where Pakistan weren't pwned.
How do I search smartly? Should I just use tunnel vision filters to block out all games played on pitches that were unfair greentops (where Pakistan collapsed to seamers) and on pitches that were unfair dustbowls dug up by Shiv Sena (where Pakistan collapsed to spinners)? Should special filters be applied to games where Pakistan lost or drew due to BCCI conspiracies? How do we account for biased umpiring - shall we just take out games where any non-Pakistani (and therefore likely biased) umpire stood? Can an established Pakistani poster like Celeste help me with this? I would like to learn the best methods of applying green eyed filters to isolate only the games where Pakistan weren't pwned.
Even Google Engineer fainted
Mr. Wicket and others Google is owned by Indians, or the main IBM servers are so the results are biased. Once we get our computer ppl there, inshaallah you will see different results
Google is owned by two Jewish entrepreneurs Sergey Brin and Larry Page. So, maybe Jews and Mossad is behind this as per Pakistani conspiracy theories. :cantstop:
Mr. Wicket and others Google is owned by Indians, or the main IBM servers are so the results are biased. Once we get our computer ppl there, inshaallah you will see different results
Google is owned by two Jewish entrepreneurs Sergey Brin and Larry Page. So' date=' maybe Jews and Mossad is behind this as per Pakistani conspiracy theories. :cantstop:[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: