Jeet Lo Dil?...

lol forget about opening! We have had one of the finest openers in world cricket. We don't need your FTB' date=' perhaps it should have been the other way around. [b']Atleast we did have good openers in the history while you guys never had a genuine pace bowlers nor you ever will. I think we can get you a genuine pacer from any gully mohalla of Pakistan. I know you are desperately desperate for a pacer who doesn't bowl spin. :hysterical:
Here's a list of your test openers so far http://http://stats.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/stats/index.html?batting_positionmax1=2;batting_positionval1=batting_position;class=1;filter=advanced;orderby=runs;team=7;template=results;type=batting None of your "legendary" openers has ever played long enough to score even 4000 runs or none of those who scored over 1000 runs could even have an average of 50. You have been lucky so far to have had a good bowling attack all the time , but now that your batting sucks big time, the stats are going to change soon (they have already started changing). And the real test of your world class bowling attack will be in Australia where your record in last 10-12 year reads 9-0 (despite having the 2 Ws, Saqlain, Mushtaq, Actor etc) With tests in Aus and then 2 series in Eng, prepare yourself well for the thrashings you are going to get.
OK here's a MCQ for you. Think carefully before answering, OK? Which Pakistani fast bowler: a. Is not a multi-convicted drug cheat b. Doesn't have thousands of genital warts c. Hasn't had lipo-suction d. Hasn't had a hair transplant e. Doesn't play for the 8th ranked side in the world f. Isn't Sehwag's biyatch More than one choice allowed. Ta.
Those choices are so stupid I can't tell you buddy, what are you trying to prove here? Yeah, good on India, they have a team of great batsman. Not taking anything away from them, however it's not like Pakistan has never had a decent batting line-up, to be honest I still think the current one has all the potential but they just cant fire. However, the fact still remains that India never had and will probably never have a world class bowling lineup even close to Pakistan's. I'm not saying fast bowling is the end all and be all of cricket, but just take a look at other things before bringing up a table of rankings. You guys have the right to do that now, but don't be too quick to write us off just yet, friends.
it's not like Pakistan has never had a decent batting line-up' date=' to be honest I still think the current one has all the potential but they just cant fire..[/quote'] That is such an empty statement. It the same as saying Nazir is more talented than Sehwag but he just can't score runs. If it can't fire match after match, it it collapses again and again, it's not a good batting line up. Period.
India never had and will probably never have a world class bowling lineup even close to Pakistan's
You have a great bowling lineup that can not win you matches? We have an ordinary bowling line up that wins us matches? What kind of logic is that? In the last 12 outings, you have not won a single match and in the last 12 outings we have not lost a single match. And given that in test cricket you have to have a strong bowling lineup to win, it conclusively proves that we have a far superior bowling line up than you.

It's nothing like Nazir is better than Sehwag because I'm not here to compare. I'm saying looking at each individual player, they have all made big scores however cannot play together as a team which sucks yes but don't worry it'll sort out. To your next point, we have not been able to win matches because of our batting. The point still remains about our bowling lineup being superior. What kind of stupid logic states that "because we have an ordinary lineup and we win shows that our lineup is better." That says nothing about the class of a bowling lineup. Even in our losses, our bowlers have had successes.