Congrats Poyzz

kabira

Well done to Asif. What tremendous bowling from the paceman. He's a true inspiration to drug cheats, dopers and other ignorant *******s to continue to try their best to ruin the game of cricket everywhere around the world. Little kids in the streets of lahore, karachi are all trying to be the next asif, with a cricket ball in one hand, and a syringe in the other.
:whine:
Who Bangladesh?
Okay...sure man
Yeah, the thing is, I wasn't expecting a serious response. What's wrong, did my comment sting? Sorry sorry
Oh yeh its pretty obvious from your response to my non-serious response that you weren't expecting a serious response. :headshake: Your comment sting :hysterical: keep dreaming boy
Sachinism - never argue with a fool' date=' he will pull you down to his level and all that. Don't waste your time, these Paki trolls will disappear once this blip of a victory is over and normal service is resumed on them by the Aussies.[/quote'] :--D I'm offended that you would call me a troll?! Come on, have you guys not a lighter side
Come on sir' date=' I thought it was quite, artistic, on my part[/quote']
muhahahha.....cry babies here doing what they usually do the best. :whine::whine::whine::whine::whine::whine::whine::whine::whine::whine::whine: :hysterical:
Saying the only that has challenged Aus in the last decade got their asses handed to them is hardly artistic, there is another word for that. And on top of that you are comparing them to a side that may win its 1st test in 3 years
Saying the only that has challenged Aus in the last decade got their asses handed to them is hardly artistic' date=' there is another word for that. And on top of that you are comparing them to a side that may win its 1st test in 3 years[/quote'] Why are you looking so deep into it, dude that guy made a remark against Pakistan, I retorted.(quite nicely if I may say so myself) Done, end of story whats the big deal?