American student Amanda Knox found guilty of murder

Celeste

what is there to be happy :hmmm: she might be American or anybody else but she is a criminal and hence she is being sentenced. Whats wrong with that or whats there to be happy about it :hmmmm:
Feel sorry for the girl who might spend her young life in jail but as an student in foreign country she shouldnt be having sex parties with people you hardly know. As far as case is concerned, :two_thumbs_up: to Italy for not bowing down to US pressure. US media was regularly taking shots at Italy court system and labeling it as corrupt and Knox will not got a fair trial. Atleast she got a trial like many people who were sent to gitmo after false accusations. Larry King called Knox parents twice on his show and treated them like they were parents of some hero. I hope Italy dont let this killer free by political pressure though Clintons.

Feel sorry for the girl who might spend her young life in jail but as an student in foreign country she shouldnt be having sex parties with people you hardly know. As far as case is concerned, :two_thumbs_up: to Italy for not bowing down to US pressure. US media was regularly taking shots at Italy court system and labeling it as corrupt and Knox will not got a fair trial. Atleast she got a trial like many people who were sent to gitmo after false accusations. Larry King called Knox parents twice on his show and treated them like they were parents of some hero. I hope Italy dont let this killer free by political pressure though Clintons.
Ok.. I did not know about the background of this particular case and the US media trying to show their hypocrisy. She isin Italy right now and so the legal system in Italy will take the course and US need not bother about it.