India Reduce Pakistan To Zimbabwe Status

Dhondy

Despite Pakistan's apparent minnow status it would not surprise me if they brought India back down to earth in their next series.
WOWWWWWWWW, you aussie lot are burning up too I see that now India is No.1. :cantstop::cantstop:
I couldn't care less really. Just saying Pakistan usually lift against India.
Fair point, I don't disagree with that. Are you lot planning to lift against us next time around? :winky:
Can we exclude sharjah?:giggle::giggle:
For ODI's If we consider Neutral venues (i.e. NO India, Pakistan, Sharjah), we're at -1 If we consider only Indian venues, we're at -8 .. which tells me that India gets under a lotta pressure against Pakistan at home. If we consider only Paki venues, we're at -3. which is kinda surprising, but its mainly because in 2000s we're at +4 in Pakistan In Sharjah, we're at -12 !!.. Lost 18, won 6 :headshake:
I sure hope so. As my sister is dating an Indian guy it will be hard to live around the house when he is here if we lose..
Australia Vs India contests have been a great pleasure to watch for the past 10 years since India raised its level to be more competitive. I still remember the 1991/92 series (the first I watched) and how we were destroyed by Australia same goes for the 1999/00 series as well. The competition between India, SA, Australia, SL and Engaland is going to make test cricket very interesting for the next few years. :hatsoff:
Despite Pakistan's apparent minnow status it would not surprise me if they brought India back down to earth in their next series.
I couldn't care less really. Just saying Pakistan usually lift against India.
In Test cricket, they've beaten us in one series in the last two decades (drawn in 1989, draw in 1999, India win in 2004, draw in 2005, Paki win in 2006, India win in 2007). Not really a case of "lifting" against us in serious cricket, 99.94.