Win 5 million ICF$

gaurav92

Just predict the man of the series in the ODI series of India v Sri Lanka If u get it right you win 5 million RULES 1) The competetion closes on 14th december 2) In case of two or more picking the same pick and winning it, the amount will be shared. 3) Only the first entry will be accepted, edited posts will be rejected 4) Entrance fees for this competetion is 100k, transfer that into my account, and then i ll accept your picks. 5) See the Trading Log for your status ALL THE BEST :two_thumbs_up: TRADING LOG My Two Cents : Sachin Tendulkar Dinakkar : Sachin Tendulkar Riya D : Gautam Gambhir Ram P : Virender Sehwag Sachinrox : Kumar Sangakkara SSJ4Kakashi : Kumar Sangakkara Lord : Mahendra Singh Dhoni Zubinpepsi : Gautam Gambhir Coverpoint : Gautam Gambhir Champ : Virender Sehwag WINNER : TBA

just click on ICF$ on my profile and fill the amount 100000 in the amount column and donate it simple' date=' also post ur pick here and its not going to be accepted if its edited[/quote'] is it refundable if we lose... or is it another EMC lootmaar:winky:

:winky:

5M is too less an amount to tempt many. I say you raise the stakes to 10M and an entry fee of 1M. Rest assured there will be atleast ten n00bs to bet against you...so you won't loose much and you have a higher probability of winning. Good luck:eyedance:
Its not a profit making business thread like others :P, its a competetion thread thats been opened for Social Service on ICF.
Champ you have put commas in your amount and thats why i have recieves only 95 ICF$ :(( i think you ve put amount as : 100,000 actually it shud be 100000 so plz post a pick and send in the amount for my acceptance
oops i saw this only now .. should i send the amount now .. ?