Stare at boobs to live longer!(NSFW)

StriKe

In defence of men' date=' I'd say they are hardwired to look at those mammary glands. A full breast is a sign of fertility and men are genetically programmed to look for them. :giggle:[/quote'] :rolleyes: what a boring scientific explanation! Just be honest and admit u like to look! i guess its not so bad when its a glance or two but when we can see that a guy cant even say a word without staring for ages then it gets creepy!

Im sure we can concote research to prove that staring at mens crotch sections improves womens health It happens to me alot and I feel so vulnerable. Why are women who speak to me torn so between looking at me in the face and staring down below? :((

Im sure we can concote research to prove that staring at mens crotch sections improves womens health It happens to me alot and I feel so vulnerable. Why are women who speak to me torn so between looking at me in the face and staring down below? :((
when will u ever stop lying! :poink: do they still stare in the same place when u wear ur fetching blue dress? :giggle: :icflove:

That's exactly how we girls feel when guys keep looking at a level somewhere lower than our faces.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

we can see that a guy cant even say a word without staring for ages then it gets creepy!
I cant believe guys really do that !! Theres a part of me that thinks youre flattering yourselves a wee bit. Maybe youre hyper intelligent gobelldy-speak means they need to process info in their minds long.

I cant believe guys really do that !! Theres a part of me that thinks youre flattering yourselves a wee bit. Maybe youre hyper intelligent gobelldy-speak means they need to process info in their minds long.
or our point exactly that they are not paying attention to what we are saying because they are too busy staring at something else!

Wait a min' date=' my guess was Soods was joking, :omg: Do they really do that![/quote'] Of course bachhey of course I never joke. it depends obviously on the individual and his endowment policy. it is not something that all of us men experience

That may be true to an extent' date=' [b']but at least I feel like I can hold my own. When a man keeps looking at my boobs I feel the urge to cover up, not like I can defend myself by returning a direct look.
It is a lot more fun when the girl is confident. :winky:

when will u ever stop lying! :poink: do they still stare in the same place when u wear ur fetching blue dress? :giggle: :icflove:
:cantstop: They do! My blue dress aint so convincing. I might need to borrow something after all auntyji... :P