World test team of the decade

hmmmmyou actually have problems... First you have cricket problems... You argued with methat lara and kallis can't be compared with tendulkar because they bat ath three.. I And you have in your team put lara at 5 and kallis at 6... Moreover i prooved you that both surpasses tendulkar by faaaaaaar, in average they both have about 9 hundreds more than tendulkar if they would have played same number of matches.... Whenever you tak about yousuf you say he is a minnow basher... Yousuf has an ovral average of 58.85 in this decade with in 119 innings with 23 centuries, if you excude minnows his average is 54.66 in 110 innings with 20 centuries.... Tendulkar average this decade is 53.20 with 21 centuries in 150 innings and it goes down to 47.19 with 15 centuries.... Tendulkar loses 6.01 averages in this decade when you exclude minnows and 6 centuries whereas yousuf loses 4.19 averages and 3 centuries. WHO IS THE BIGGEST MINNOW BASHER OF THIS DECADE????? As i know you like stupid comments, i know you will try to compare sachin with yousuf, but i already say to you, Tendulkar is a better batsman than yousuf no need to compare, even if you want tendulkar is better than yousuf in this decade, i don't think it but idont want to argue on this, i just want you to tell me who is the biggest minnow basher... Don't talk about FTB... or records agaisnt australia, just awnser me who i the biggest minnows basher of the decade........
Yousuf is the biggest minnow basher and FTB.......just look at the stats i gave......depends what you consider as minnow.........look at his record againist the top 4 which i have put forth....and you will understand..... My cricketing problem......it seems most sane cricketing fans agree with that problem.....and say sachin is the best batsman since bradman........
Yousuf is the biggest minnow basher and FTB.......just look at the stats i gave......depends what you consider as minnow.........look at his record againist the top 4 which i have put forth....and you will understand..... My cricketing problem......it seems most sane cricketing fans agree with that problem.....and say sachin is the best batsman since bradman........
I told you we will talk about FTB how much you want but for the moment i just want to talk about minnow basher... Is tendulkar a minnow basher??????? i think you don't follow crickt too much, because it' commonly known that bangladesh and zimbabw are the minnow.... He loses 6.01 of average when you exclude bangladesh and zimbabwe, this is the most for ANY batmen in this decade.... So is sachin tendulkar a minnow basher, yes or no???
Why are u saying this, this is another debate... for a moment i can even agee with you if that does please you, i just want to finish about minnow bashing in this decade...:--D
I told you we will talk about FTB how much you want but for the moment i just want to talk about minnow basher... Is tendulkar a minnow basher??????? i think you don't follow crickt too much, because it' commonly known that bangladesh and zimbabw are the minnow.... He loses 6.01 of average when you exclude bangladesh and zimbabwe, this is the most for ANY batmen in this decade.... So is sachin tendulkar a minnow basher, yes or no???
so westindies a couple of season back isnt a minnow????? The batsman who cant score runs againist the top 4 teams in the world is a minnow basher.....mind you there are 8-9 teams in test cricket.......taking out pakistan there are 8 teams......out of them yousuf doesnt score aganist 50% and that also the top 50% of the team....who is minnow basher?
so westindies a couple of season back isnt a minnow????? The batsman who cant score runs againist the top 4 teams in the world is a minnow basher.....mind you there are 8-9 teams in test cricket.......taking out pakistan there are 8 teams......out of them yousuf doesnt score aganist 50% and that also the top 50% of the team....who is minnow basher?
yousuf is a bigggggggggggg minnow basher; happy,?? But what about tendulkar?????????? why ae you just not awnsering my quetion... Reapat it : Tendulkar loses 6.01 of average in this decade when you exclude bangladesh and zimbabwe, is he a minnow basher, yes or no?????
yousuf is a bigggggggggggg minnow basher; happy,?? But what about tendulkar?????????? why ae you just not awnsering my quetion... Reapat it : Tendulkar loses 6.01 of average in this decade when you exclude bangladesh and zimbabwe, is he a minnow basher, yes or no?????
he avgs 47 againist the top teams..........Yousuf avgs 39..........47 is an exteremely good avgs againist the top teams........ minnow basher is some one who scores only againist the minnows and is all pants againist top teams....... tendulkar with an avg of 47 is surely not unsucessful.....aganist top teams how come hs is minnow basher?
he avgs 47 againist the top teams..........Yousuf avgs 39..........47 is an exteremely good avgs againist the top teams........ minnow basher is some one who scores only againist the minnows and is all pants againist top teams....... tendulkar with an avg of 47 is surely not unsucessful.....aganist top teams how come hs is minnow basher?
......... you are just too much.......; iss Sachin tendulkar aveage boosted TOO MUCH because of his peformances against weak teams like bangladeh and australia???????????
......... you are just too much.......; iss Sachin tendulkar aveage boosted TOO MUCH because of his peformances against weak teams like bangladeh and australia???????????
the avg of 47 doesnt include bangaldesh.... Australia weak????????????????:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: please visit a doctor soon
the avg of 47 doesnt include bangaldesh.... Australia weak????????????????:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: please visit a doctor soon
hahahaha, i mean bangladesh and zimbabwe....... ok 47 innot weak, but it's faaaaaar lesser than the average of other batsmen in this decade, Ponting is 1000 times better than tendulkar in this decade... I am saying ponting because you included SR in your team but Ricky....

"Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost" ... I think it is early days to talk about team of the decade when there is still a year to go for the decade. With the way Ponting has been playing lately, people will be arguing why he should NOT be in any team. Memory is volatile and perceptions normally form going by recent performances.

"Picture abhi baaki hai mere dost" ... I think it is early days to talk about team of the decade when there is still a year to go for the decade. With the way Ponting has been playing lately' date= people will be arguing why he should NOT be in any team. Memory is volatile and perceptions normally form going by recent performances.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up: