‘Modi to continue as IPL chairman’

saneindian

i pray a move to remove strategy breaks
yup I support removing Modi if he does not stop the strategy breaks of IPL .. I heard he is making 4 strategy breaks in IPL 3 instead of the 2 in IPL 2 .. I was already pissed off with the 2 strategy breaks in IPL 2 and I cannot bear strategy break after every 5 overs in IPL 3 .. if somebody else is ready to remove all the strategy breaks then I will support him over Modi :--D
they are breaking the breaks, but they'll be of shorter duration that makes it 4 per match, 5 mins each
I thought Modi made the SB to cover the costs of shifting IPL to SA. But I dont know why he still wants to keep the SB in IPL 3. That is really BS decision when the IPL is held in India this year. BTW let us see if Modi will also help in furthering of our own education by donating 100,000 dollars in each match like he did in South Africa. 100000 dollars means 45-50 lakhs which might be useful for the small govt. schools in India and if he gives away 50-75 schools $100K as he did in SA then he would gain respect. But if he does not give it away then just make your own conclusion that it was a marketing strategy instead of furthering of education. Hope that Modi gives away at least 100 checks of $100000 (about 45-50 lakhs rupees each) as that would really help in further small schools etc. I would gain higher respect for him if he does that but if he does not give away those checks in our own country then he is a real sh*thole.

‘Modi to continue as IPL chairman’ Age Correspondent New Delhi Dec. 17: Putting an end to speculation, Board of Control for Cricket in India president Shashank Manohar on Thursday announced that Lalit Modi would remain in charge of the Indian Premier League till 2012. "There has to be some continuity and I want to make it clear that Modi will remain in the post till 2012 and nobody can remove him from that," Manohar said after the IPL governing council’s meeting in Mumbai on the day. It was also announced that the third edition of the Twenty20 league would start in Hyderabad on March 12 and DY Patil Stadium in Navi Mumbai would host the final on April 25. The semi-finals would be held at Bangalore, he added. The council set $225 million as the base price for the two new teams to be added from the 2011 edition of the tournament. Manohar also said that the upper limit in the January 9 players’ auction would be $750,000. * More...