Bye Bye world cup

champ

guys world cup is useless, it's for australia all the tiime, as it will be again.... still we othes can hope...
Well at one point the Test no.1 position was Australia's all the time...you guys could only hope.... Now India is the no.1 in Test cricket...you guys can still only hope... So, yes, poyzz can only hope of becoming the best in anything other than being the biggest circus in international cricket...
Well at one point the Test no.1 position was Australia's all the time...you guys could only hope.... Now India is the no.1 in Test cricket...you guys can still only hope... So, yes, poyzz can only hope of becoming the best in anything other than being the biggest circus in international cricket...
actually my post wass not against india but autalian dominance... as thy showed you by beating you 5-2 in india with a B-C team... If you really want to talk about pak-india crickeet, you an open a thread and we will see who a the real champions... But always reminding you how better pak are is not my goal...
actually my post wass not against india but autalian dominance... as thy showed you by beating you 5-2 in india with a B-C team...
No, the B-C team was the one that beat your team in the UAE - the Aussies treated the series against you like one against minnows and rested their best players Ponting, Hussey and Johnson (no injuries), and you still lost to them. As for us, yes they did beat us but we beat a team containing Hayden, Gilchrist etc. in the CB Series last year. Another thing your team can only dream of doing.
But always reminding you how better pak are is not my goal...
Yes, you are so much better than us that you have lost to us every single time you have faced us in World Cups, when the pressure is really on, all your giants from Wasim to Inzamam going missing.
No' date=' the B-C team was the one that beat your team in the UAE - the Aussies treated the series against you like one against minnows and rested their best players Ponting, Hussey and Johnson (no injuries), and you still lost to them. As for us, yes they did beat us but we beat a team containing Hayden, Gilchrist etc. in the CB Series last year. [b']Another thing your team can only dream of doing. Yes, you are so much better than us that you have lost to us every single time you have faced us in World Cups, when the pressure is really on, all your giants from Wasim to Inzamam going missing.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: That is the biggst jokeeee.... Mate if you don't know cricket, don't talk cricket... Pakistan did Trash australia in autralia in ODI's in a bilateral series, and that autralian team was 3 times better than the oz team u faced.... http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/series/61109.html sadly enough you can't say in ICC vents anymore because we won the last two mathes in ICC events:--D
No, the B-C team was the one that beat your team in the UAE - the Aussies treated the series against you like one against minnows and rested their best players Ponting, Hussey and Johnson (no injuries), and you still lost to them. As for us, yes they did beat us but we beat a team containing Hayden, Gilchrist etc. in the CB Series last year. Another thing your team can only dream of doing. Yes, you are so much better than us that you have lost to us every single time you have faced us in World Cups, when the pressure is really on, all your giants from Wasim to Inzamam going missing.
i imagine how ashamed you should be checking these scorecards....:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
No' date=' the B-C team was the one that beat your team in the UAE - the Aussies treated the series against you like one against minnows and rested their best players Ponting, Hussey and Johnson (no injuries), and you still lost to them. As for us, yes they did beat us but we beat a team containing Hayden, Gilchrist etc. in the CB Series last year. [b']Another thing your team can only dream of doing. Yes, you are so much better than us that you have lost to us every single time you have faced us in World Cups, when the pressure is really on, all your giants from Wasim to Inzamam going missing.
if you are thinking about posting again this scorecard http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/65208.html 16th Match: Australia v Pakistan at Leeds, May 23, 1999 | Cricket Scorecard | Cricinfo.com should make you more ridiculous, and think twice before posting again...

Three posts in a row? Someone is getting defensive upon having their pathetic record pointed out to them. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Anyway, child, to address your ramblings:

Pakistan did Trash australia in autralia in ODI's in a bilateral series, and that autralian team was 3 times better than the oz team u faced.... http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/series/61109.html
I think you mentioned somewhere that you can't understand English properly, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt. I was referring to the CB Series, which is the tri-series that Australia play with two other teams every year. This bilateral series has nothing to do with it (and little boy I wouldn't really be wanting to get into a discussion of how you have fared in bilateral series with Australia these last few years if I were you). Last time you played the tri-series you were beaten by the Aussies in it.
if you are thinking about posting again this scorecard http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/65208.html 16th Match: Australia v Pakistan at Leeds, May 23, 1999 | Cricket Scorecard | Cricinfo.com should make you more ridiculous, and think twice before posting again...
Understandably you will not post the scorecard of the 1) India v Pakistan game from that tournament :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: 2) the final of that tournament, also Australia v Pakistan :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I wonder why? Because it will make you feel really ashamed about your joke of a team, almost as ashamed as you are about winning just one Test match in the last three years and needing the weather to prevent a pathetic New Zealand side from beating you? But don't worry kid, you poyzzz have the phaasstesht bowlers, cheating scum with warts all over their dicks and not seen on cricket fields they maybe but they are phaasssht :two_thumbs_up:
Three posts in a row? Someone is getting defensive upon having their pathetic record pointed out to them. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Anyway, child, to address your ramblings: I think you mentioned somewhere that you can't understand English properly, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt. I was referring to the CB Series, which is the tri-series that Australia play with two other teams every year. This bilateral series has nothing to do with it (and little boy I wouldn't really be wanting to get into a discussion of how you have fared in bilateral series with Australia these last few years if I were you). Last time you played the tri-series you were beaten by the Aussies in it. Understandably you will not post the scorecard of the 1) India v Pakistan game from that tournament :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: 2) the final of that tournament, also Australia v Pakistan :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I wonder why? Because it will make you feel really ashamed about your joke of a team, almost as ashamed as you are about winning just one Test match in the last three years and needing the weather to prevent a pathetic New Zealand side from beating you? But don't worry kid, you poyzzz have the phaasstesht bowlers, cheating scum with warts all over their dicks and not seen on cricket fields they maybe but they are phaasssht :two_thumbs_up:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: your point was about beating a team with hayden and gilchrist... I showed you that we beat a BETTER australian team, and now you found nothing else to say that india beat them in the CB series hahaha, who cares what is the name of the series??? even england beat them in the CB series one year before you did... yes the poor english team.... All the point was that you said pak can't beat an good australian team.. i showed you the orld cup result... Even if pakistan lost in the final badly, at least we won a match agaisnt them... What happened to india in 2003 world cup??? First match 125 all out, secodn match 359..... Now if you want to talk about three team series in australia : Go and look : http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/series/60995.html We won the cup, yes it was not the "cb series" but carlton and ....' does that changed something to you?? We beat aussies 3 ties in a row.... This is another one, Aus-pak-india in the same series in australia..... http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/engine/series/61058.html Really if i was at your place, i would have keep quit for sometime... You shouted too loudly and too early... Next time,, whatch some matches, grow a litle bit and then talk cricket.... Your awnser will be : "but we won in cb series, and Stuart Clark was playing, pakistan never won agaisnt stuart clark????" hahahahahaha Poor guy....