indian govt stop acting like morons

champ

this kasab guy , the terrorist is starting to act smart .. he is taking advantage of our feeble govt policies . this statement by him just is ridiculous and he is making an ass of our govt. why is he not yet punishd .. seriously wth is wrong with us. he may even go scot free in some time. http://in.news.yahoo.com/48/20091218/804/tnl-police-implicating-me-in-26-11-was-a.html __________________________________________________ Pakistani gunman Mohammed Ajmal Kasab claimed before a special court on Friday that he was arrested on the night of November 25 and that he was falsely implicated in the 26/11 case. "On the night of November 25, I was roaming in Juhu. I had gone to see a movie when the local police arrested me," Kasab told the court. He also told the court that he was arranging for a house in Mumbai. "I had a passport and I'm not the first one to come from Pakistan to Juhu area. I was arranging for a house here. The local police first arrested me and then handed me over to the Crime Branch," he said. The lone captured terrorist further said that on November 27, he was produced before a magistrate who then took his custody. "I have not given any confession before the magistrate and my statement has been falsely implicated," Kasab added. Kasab further claimed that "The police have killed the main accused who resembles me and they told me that his name was Abu Ali." "I am his look alike. His height and face resembles mine," Kasasb said.