That's why we're a bowling Powerhouse!

Whats worse immature teenage fans wanting Amir back or adult janta voting a cheating captain into parliament? Personally I would never want Amir coming anywhere near Pakistan team. Cheating trio should have been banned for life by PCB but what can you do when you have crooks running your board. But I am sick of fans singling out Pakistan as cheats for the kind of stuff that took place worldwide. Make fun of performances by all means but please refrain from abusing countries. Sport should bring ppl closer not the other way around.
When u criticise our team wrong doings u shud be ready for urs
Just for the record: Azhar and Jadeja were found not guilty by court ( I don't agree with the verdict though)
That's what marks the difference. If it was PCB, both would have played, would have become captains mutiple times and would have been fired multiple times. But BCCI has the guts and the integrity to clean the system once and for all. Both India and Pakistan were hit by the scandal at that time. But India cleaned the game and everyone can see the results - test no1 and world champions. Pakistani decided to let it rot and the result is for everyone to see.

Didn't an Indian man pretended to be female in commonwealth games? Now that’s not cheating or is it? Now don’t tell me you only wants to talk about cricket . And until recently Azhar was mention as the most successful test captain in Indian cricket. Kapil who was caught crying on national TV, Prabhakar, Azhar, Jadeja, and even Sachin name was mention but since he is consider GOD, BCCI let him go.

Didn't an Indian man pretended to be female in commonwealth games? Now thatÃÔ not cheating or is it? Now donÃÕ tell me you only wants to talk about cricket . And until recently Azhar was mention as the most successful test captain in Indian cricket. Kapil who was caught crying on national TV, Prabhakar, Azhar, Jadeja, and even Sachin name was mention but since he is consider GOD, BCCI let him go.
Are you really that desperate? You think a board will ban a player just because his name was mentioned? Are you in your senses? Since you cant do anything about the whole world laughing at your powerhouse bowlers again and again, you have now come with a athlete with a gender dispute? Unless India persisted with the athlete even after the discovery, STFU.
Domain, they too his name off because of the reason mention above.. and thw world is laughing at your powerhouse..just look at it....Eng is beating the crap out of you and you still have the gutts to talk.
Yeah, we are having a bad series, so what? We have achieved enough to be proud even after losing this series. And when did we call ourselves a powerhouse? Calm down and stop blabbering. I know that you want to make the most of India's loss in this series since it's your only opportunity in a long time, but dude, at least make some sense in your post. The delirium is only making you the laughing stock.
Domain, they too his name off because of the reason mention above.. and thw world is laughing at your powerhouse..just look at it....Eng is beating the crap out of you and you still have the gutts to talk.
Abey phaast and phurious atleast enjoyed no.1 spot what did pakistan reach when they had phaast bowlers.Guts yes we beat england in england in 2007 when was the last time ur tailunted bowlers did.