That's why we're a bowling Powerhouse!

Azhar' date=' Jadeja, Ajay sharama were from Mars were they? Words glass and stone house come to mind.[/quote'] Pak fan reaction : Inshallah aamir will learn his lesson and play with honesty in future India fan reaction : We dont want cheats in our team There is a big gulf between India and Pakistan
Question : why indian bowlers are struggling in bowling friendly wickets as compared to English bowlers? Answer by Indian : Actually we misjudged the wicket, & we selected all spinners in our team, we thought wicket might turn, but wicket was supportive only for fast bowlers & England selected all fast bowlers, that is why, they are successful.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Aamir Asif Gul Rana naveed afridi phaast and pureous bowlers couldnt prevent Pakistan from whitewash by aus 10-0.
Question : why indian bowlers are struggling in bowling friendly wickets as compared to English bowlers? Answer by Indian : Actually we misjudged the wicket, & we selected all spinners in our team, we thought wicket might turn, but wicket was supportive only for fast bowlers & England selected all fast bowlers, that is why, they are successful.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
dude thats not even funny. I am sure you can do better
humour :fail: Learn from MTC...

Whats worse immature teenage fans wanting Amir back or adult janta voting a cheating captain into parliament? Personally I would never want Amir coming anywhere near Pakistan team. Cheating trio should have been banned for life by PCB but what can you do when you have crooks running your board. But I am sick of fans singling out Pakistan as cheats for the kind of stuff that took place worldwide. Make fun of performances by all means but please refrain from abusing countries. Sport should bring ppl closer not the other way around.

Whats worse immature teenage fans wanting Amir back or adult janta voting a cheating captain into parliament? Personally I would never want Amir coming anywhere near Pakistan team. Cheating trio should have been banned for life by PCB but what can you do when you have crooks running your board. But I am sick of fans singling out Pakistan as cheats for the kind of stuff that took place worldwide. Make fun of performances by all means but please refrain from abusing countries. Sport should bring ppl closer not the other way around.
I am afraid you face the consequences of things your countrymen do. Don't make it look like someone else did all those things. Players from other countries have done it, but Pakistan is the only country to have given the players an unbelievable degree of freedom. It's not about the act of cheating. It's the widespread acceptance of cheating that is your main problem.
I agree with this. A bit of banter is fun but it should only be about cricket. People have crossed the limit in the past but I think making fun of Amir or Asif or calling them cheats is fine. It is when people bring in politics that the problem begins.

I for one always believe that people deserve a second chance in life given that they are punished and they are apologetic. It's why I wouldn't want Asif back in the team. For Amir and Butt, however, given that this is their first offense from what I can remember, if after they serve their ban and they admit to their wrongdoings, I wouldn't mind seeing both of them back in the team.

I am afraid you face the consequences of things your countrymen do. Don't make it look like someone else did all those things. Players from other countries have done it, but Pakistan is the only country to have given the players an unbelievable degree of freedom. It's not about the act of cheating. It's the widespread acceptance of cheating that is your main problem.
So people who voted Azhar into parliament are Pakistanis?
I for one always believe that people deserve a second chance in life given that they are punished and they are apologetic. It's why I wouldn't want Asif back in the team. For Amir and Butt, however, given that this is their first offense from what I can remember, if after they serve their ban and they admit to their wrongdoings, I wouldn't mind seeing both of them back in the team.
Time for butt and Amir to plead guilty and ask for second chance has gone mate. They have been proven guilty and I would not want them anywhere near the team.
Time for butt and Amir to plead guilty and ask for second chance has gone mate. They have been proven guilty and I would not want them anywhere near the team.
So you have never done anything wrong? Who amongst us are angels? I wanted it to be noted that 1) I'm not one of those delusional fans that are saying they're not guilty. 2) Even if they were "entrapped," I don't care. They did the crime. 3) I want them to serve their bans. 4) I don't want them straight back in the team after their bans are over. They should be required to go around Pakistan to schools talking about the mistakes they made and how they were wrong. If anybody follows the NFL, they should be given the Michael Vick treatment.
So people who voted Azhar into parliament are Pakistanis?
You know it as well as I what I am talking about here. Azhar never played cricket again. Neither did Jadeja. That is unlike the uncountable number of Pakistani cricketers who cheated in many ways and were never even punished. The band, unbans, retirements, unretirements, fines, unfines - you guys have done everything possible to make yourselves a laughing stock. Then you come back and complain that people laugh at you. However, since a player has been banned from his game does not mean that you deny him all other avenues. Azhar is not playing cricket anymore and that is what matters here. If the people of his constituency thought he could represent them well and voted for him, one has to respect their decision.