Allah Ho akbar being chanted in Keith Allison's victory spee

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Allah Ho akbar being chanted in Keith Allison's victory spee bhaiya avi i am smley challenged.. kuch shabd ka prayog karenge kripya

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Allah Ho akbar being chanted in Keith Allison's victory spee avi i just watched it on idiot box .. the story certainly will be covered somewhere in print media

Re: Allah Ho akbar being chanted in Keith Allison's victory spee Well the situation is a losing one anyway now, US soldiers will have to return, probably sooner now since the democrats have regained the house and most likely the senate too, and once they come back, iraq will turn into another Afghanistan. If anything, it's in OBL's interest that GOP wins, remember the speech by OBL before the last election asking Americans to vote for Kerry? How obvious can you get? Classic case of reverse psychology. But don't forget who's to blame for this mess. Some one is supposed to have been inspired by Jesus to spread freedom and democracy :roll:

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Allah Ho akbar being chanted in Keith Allison's victory spee

Yaar dada, i've been following the results ever since I got home. Those smileys were not aimed at you but at the ppl who were shouting those slogans.
i am smileys challenged anyway :-)

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Allah Ho akbar being chanted in Keith Allison's victory spee

Well the situation is a losing one anyway now, US soldiers will have to return, probably sooner now since the democrats have regained the house and most likely the senate too, and once they come back, iraq will turn into another Afghanistan. If anything, it's in OBL's interest that GOP wins, remember the speech by OBL before the last election asking Americans to vote for Kerry? How obvious can you get? Classic case of reverse psychology. But don't forget who's to blame for this mess. Some one is supposed to have been inspired by Jesus to spread freedom and democracy :roll:
ham to kahte hain jo huaa accha hua jo hoga wo bhi achchha hi hoga..