Mubarak ho Gator

Guest dada_rocks

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Mubarak ho Gator

thanks... not sure how it works.... any cash prizes or goats?
Goat ka to pata nahin but I can promise u goat curry. PS: I am freaking good cook

Guest dada_rocks

wow DR' date=' u got me drooling.... better-half is a vegetarian, and u can imagine my plight...[/quote'] I understand and empathize, even my ardhangini is vegetarian.:-(

Guest dada_rocks

are you allow to bring any form of meat home? like restaurant take-out or something??? i am not...
Poor you so she is strict vegetarian:-)..

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Mubarak ho Gator Look for mid-easterm pakistani or afghani grocery shop, you will find goat. Cooking certainly is relaxing I have been doing this since 11th standard of course out of sheer necessity. So u took love-mariage rout well u are urselves to blame my friend :-) I otoh can always find fault with my parents choice. They could care less, are little too busy bragging about how their daughter-in-law despite being a virtual ABD is vegetarian:-)

Re: Mubarak ho Gator i meant for eating in restaurants,. DR.... cooking meat hereafter is ruled out in my life, unless i manage to send her to india alone for a month.... all indian/middle eastern restaurants serve lamb instead of goat..... i think, it is pretty cool for for a person born here, to be a total vegetarian... i sometimes wonder, why they put themselves through it... wen we go to any restaurant, the choices are so limited for vegetarians...even if u do manage to find a veggie entree, invariably there will be some meat-broth involved... though they will deny it, if u ask them to go check with the chef, they will come back and admit...

Guest dada_rocks

i meant for eating in restaurants,. DR.... cooking meat hereafter is ruled out in my life, unless i manage to send her to india alone for a month.... all indian/middle eastern restaurants serve lamb instead of goat..... i think, it is pretty cool for for a person born here, to be a total vegetarian... i sometimes wonder, why they put themselves through it... wen we go to any restaurant, the choices are so limited for vegetarians...even if u do manage to find a veggie entree, invariably there will be some meat-broth involved... though they will deny it, if u ask them to go check with the chef, they will come back and admit...
so true so often when we go out we end up in taco bell eating burrito:-)